Waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
9/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
Shylox said:
I just fixed everything that I know how to fix with the spreadsheet, IvanP will have to come along and fix the rest. I have no idea how to get the header back to the top where it belongs without having to copy/paste everything manually. This is very frustrating, I don't see why anyone would even need to change it the way that they are, it isn't even providing useful data.

Anyway, if you already know what column is what then you should be able to get by with how I fixed it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. All is fixed now =)

But seriously, spreadsheet Phantom, whoever you are, please don't change things if you don't know what you're doing.
Thanks Shylox. You're the best :)

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Shylox said:
But seriously, spreadsheet Phantom, whoever you are, please don't change things if you don't know what you're doing.
Thanks for fixing it, Shylox, and I do wonder why someone keeps messing with the spreadsheet. When I fix it, I've been going back to the version that was most recently normally formatted, and just restore it. This means that some recently added data will be lost, but I really can't spend a tremendous amount of time fixing the spreadsheet twice a day when people fiddle with it. I'd rather keep it live and freely editable so it can be updated in real time by all who have updates to make, but this is getting old quickly and pretty soon I'm going to have to shut that down and just make changes when people PM me.

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
Canuck20 said:
Thanks Shylox. You're the best :)
No, IvanP is, otherwise we wouldn't even have a spreadsheet! haha

IvanP said:
Thanks for fixing it, Shylox, and I do wonder why someone keeps messing with the spreadsheet. When I fix it, I've been going back to the version that was most recently normally formatted, and just restore it. This means that some recently added data will be lost, but I really can't spend a tremendous amount of time fixing the spreadsheet twice a day when people fiddle with it. I'd rather keep it live and freely editable so it can be updated in real time by all who have updates to make, but this is getting old quickly and pretty soon I'm going to have to shut that down and just make changes when people PM me.
Yea that's definitely understandable, fixing it that way is the quickest. I'd hate to see it be a closed sheet but if people can't leave it be then I guess it's gotta be. All I had to do was move a few rows around, but still that can be annoying having to do multiple times a day.

Lindissa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
28-11-2012
File Transfer...
11-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
18-05-2013
Hi everyone, I added our info to the Ottawa spreadsheet, can someone please take a look at it and see if I've done it right? lol
We got Stage 1 approval in under a month (got approval today!) so now it's off to Ottawa and stage 2! Good luck to us all :D

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
Lindissa said:
Hi everyone, I added our info to the Ottawa spreadsheet, can someone please take a look at it and see if I've done it right? lol
We got Stage 1 approval in under a month (got approval today!) so now it's off to Ottawa and stage 2! Good luck to us all :D
You're good to go! I added in the few things you were missing for you. =)

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
Shylox said:
You're good to go! I added in the few things you were missing for you. =)

Oh yea, and congrats! Good luck with the next stage!

aerogurl87

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
Doc's Request.
12-02-13
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED!!!! :)
Passport Req..
12-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
10-04-2013
sariss said:
Maybe I just don't know, but why would you order notes after only 2 months?
Because I never officially got any type of letter or email from CIC saying my boyfriend was approved as my sponsor, and then I was blatantly lied to regarding the missing info. So I'm gonna get my notes to make sure it is actually in Ottawa and to make sure they haven't requested additional info.

Canuck20

Nov 5, 2012
Beaverton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2012
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
24/09/2012
Med's Done....
24/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
9/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
Shylox said:
No, IvanP is, otherwise we wouldn't even have a spreadsheet! haha

Yes, Ivan P is definitely on top of the best list for creating our spreadsheet and for putting up with my PM's about it, but you are a close 2nd :)
Those of us who are "techie challenged" are very appreciative :)
Thanks to you both.

mameelynn

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo... I mean CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
06/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/07/2012
Med's Done....
16/12/2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2013
LANDED..........
04/2013
Looks like this squeaky wheel got some grease!!!!!!!

REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORT COPIES

Dear B....:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT – OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Ø Evidence that your sponsor resides or will reside in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, and banking history. Drivers licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient for yourself This must be received at this office by: 02/12/2013
Ø COPY OR SCANNED IMAGE of your passport and passports of your accompanying family members, as noted below.

Please tell me this is our PPR and what we have been waiting for!!!??? one thing that has me confused though is the evidence that your sponsor resides.... I sent in a letter from my dad saying that we could live with him and work for his company so do I just sent another copy of that or what? Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pigey

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived! WOOT!
Passport Req..
28-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
19-01-2013
mameelynn said:

Please tell me this is our PPR and what we have been waiting for!!!??? one thing that has me confused though is the evidence that your sponsor resides.... I sent in a letter from my dad saying that we could live with him and work for his company so do I just sent another copy of that or what? Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why yes, I believe it is! Congratulations!

aerogurl87

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
Doc's Request.
12-02-13
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED!!!! :)
Passport Req..
12-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
10-04-2013
mameelynn said:

Dear B....:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT – OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Ø Evidence that your sponsor resides or will reside in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, and banking history. Drivers licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient for yourself This must be received at this office by: 02/12/2013
Ø COPY OR SCANNED IMAGE of your passport and passports of your accompanying family members, as noted below.

Looks like a PPR to me! :D Congrats to you!

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Sorry, guys. I just fixed the spreadsheet for the last time, and then locked it down. From now on, you've got to PM me to make updates.

Regretfully yours,

IvanP

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
IvanP said:
Sorry, guys. I just fixed the spreadsheet for the last time, and then locked it down. From now on, you've got to PM me to make updates.

Regretfully yours,

IvanP
hahaha. Sorry, the "regretfully yours" made me laugh.

sariss

Jan 18, 2011
Collingwood Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2012
AOR Received.
August 22, 2012
File Transfer...
August 22, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 10, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
Anyone else have issues landing? Tried today but apparently Ottawa didn't enter us in the system yet so we couldn't....

Canuck20

Nov 5, 2012
Beaverton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2012
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
24/09/2012
Med's Done....
24/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
9/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
sariss said:
Anyone else have issues landing? Tried today but apparently Ottawa didn't enter us in the system yet so we couldn't....
So sorry to hear that you were unable to land today. What a bummer eh!!! I hope that they are able to get things sorted out and you are able to try again.