Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
in process said:
shuker ALHUMUDLLAH got my passport wid visa 8)

here is my complete timeline

medical aug 2009
filed sep 2009
approved oct 2009
filed transfer to ISB nov2009
remedical req aug 2010
additional documents & PCC jan 2011
got call from embassy that we didnt receive you addtional doc & PCC april 2011
case refused july 2011
appeal filed oct 2011
ADR won mar 2012
case transfer CPP-O
ottawa received application 25th april 2012
start processing in 15th june 2012
medical done 10th sep 2012
PP request 20th may 2013
PP send 20th may 2013
PP back wid visa 8th june 2013

total time 3 years & 8 months
one word only WOW :eek:

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
abidajs said:
Do u knw cal centre num of ottawa?
No m sorry I don't know :-[

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Suzum27 said:
No m sorry I don't know

Dear Suzum 27 and all respected Members,

Today we got remed request exactly after 21 month after initial launch, I am september 2011 applicant, the remed request was from CHC Islamabad, after sponsorship application approval on Jan 2012 the case was send to CPPO- Ottawa for the entire time. today the remed request was from CHC Islamabad and also similar situation with couple other people that I know they got med request as well, so they are working on 2011 application now, soon Inshahullah all of 2011 applicant would get remed request. just wanted to share and give you Guys some good news coming on your ways, just a question after remed request how long usually takes for them to ask for passport request for visa? thanks

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvimm said:
Suzum27 said:
No m sorry I don't know

Today we got remed request exactly after 21 month after initial launch, I am september 2011 applicant, the remed request was from CHC Islamabad, after sponsorship application approval on Jan 2012 the case was send to CPPO- Ottawa for the entire time. today the remed request was from CHC Islamabad and also similar situation with couple other people that I know they got med request as well, so they are working on 2011 application now, soon Inshahullah all of 2011 applicant would get remed request. just wanted to share and give you Guys some good news coming on your ways, just a question after remed request how long usually takes for them to ask for passport request for visa? thanks

oh great & congrats please share your time line

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
cvimm said:
Suzum27 said:
No m sorry I don't know

Ohhh that's awesome! Congratulations :) duration time between remedical and ppr varies a lot..I have seen some getting ppr just a week after remedical and I have also seen ppl waiting for months after remedical...so I feel it's all luck that how soon ur remedical is received by CHC...I pray that it works out soon for you :)

Amm did u ever got additional forms request something like it or just direct remedical ? :)

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Suzum27 said:
Ohhh that's awesome! Congratulations :) duration time between remedical and ppr varies a lot..I have seen some getting ppr just a week after remedical and I have also seen ppl waiting for months after remedical...so I feel it's all luck that how soon ur remedical is received by CHC...I pray that it works out soon for you :)

Amm did u ever got additional forms request something like it or just direct remedical ? :)
Thanks for your nice comment and I Pray for you and all members to get their Visa Inshahullah as soon as possible to be reunited with their Love once. Actually we did not get any additional forms yet, but What I did in the mean time that I have send them tons of supporting document pictures from my trip to visit my wife, family photos, Airline Ticket, boarding pass, receipt of pretty much all the wedding expenses, my wedding movie, wedding hall receipt , gifts, money transfer slips, emails, you name it I have send them, it helps a lot and I will advise every one to send as much as supporting documents before the initial review, its a game changer after all we are all human, immigration officials are not from other planet, we are all human you just have to think if you are the officer what sort of supporting document you will look for to support your claim, if its good enough for you should be good enough for them, but be smart and send them the right staff. I will keep you guys update if I hear anything. take care and keep in touch. Wa Salam.

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Suzum27 said:

First of All Salam to all respected Members of this thread, I have couple of question hope to get your input and expert opinion in this matter. My time line is as follows.

Application Launch: September 2011 to CPC Mississauga ( Family Class Spouse Case - Wife )
Application Approval Stage 1 Sponsorship Approval from CPC Mississauga : Jan 2012
File Transfer to CPPO - Ottawa on : April 2012
Remed Request : Jun 2013 this month From CHC Islamabad ( Wife is Afghan National )

Remed is Done in Kabul ( Dr. Abdul Ahad Asir office ) and will be submitted next week to New Delhi office for final processing for the results. so far no police clearance have been requested, should I prep one in case if they ask?

My questions are as follows:

1- How long it will take normally to get passport request once the remed results are submitted ?

2- since wife lives in Kabul and with recent border issues between Pak and Afghan Govt, what is the best way to send the passport to get it to High Commission of Canada and once the issue the visa to get it back securely and safely to Kabul, what is your recommendation, should it be in Person to go there and drop it or there is way to send it via post some sort DHL or Fedex or any other option, please I need some help and advice from you or any other respected member that would have input in this matter to help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks once again and my Pryers are all with every one, The Ramadan Karim is on his way, May my Allah Rahman Shower his mercy in all of US. Ammeen Ya Rub ul Halameen.

hafiz_faiq

Jun 25, 2013
Hi Guys

I just want to share and know that my wife got sponsorship approval on 26th June 2013 in which CIC mentioned that for further correspondence we need to contact to Islamabad Visa Office but the file is in Ottawa. I (applicant) lives in London UK since last five years and i selected the Visa office London UK for processing my immigration because according to the guide it says that file refer to your home country or the country of residence in which you reside lawfully more than one year. I have residence permit of UK until December 2014 so why they send my file to Ottawa office?

Can any1 help me in this regard and what i should do?

thanks

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
hafiz_faiq said:
Hi Guys

I just want to share and know that my wife got sponsorship approval on 26th June 2013 in which CIC mentioned that for further correspondence we need to contact to Islamabad Visa Office but the file is in Ottawa. I (applicant) lives in London UK since last five years and i selected the Visa office London UK for processing my immigration because according to the guide it says that file refer to your home country or the country of residence in which you reside lawfully more than one year. I have residence permit of UK until December 2014 so why they send my file to Ottawa office?

Can any1 help me in this regard and what i should do?

thanks
Hi Dear, hope all is well with you, family and love once, please do the following :
1 - write a cover letter and explain the situation to them and attach a certified copy of your Bio Date of your passport that shows your Name and info along with UK resident permit, make sure you correspond your File Number or your Client ID number you can find that on your CIC immigration document that was sent to you or your spouse in Canada. on your cover letter clearly explain the situation that you are in UK until End 2014 and you may stay there longer until your application finalize or otherwise depend on your plan. the reason they have transfer you case to Islamabad CHC, because you are a Pak National and the processing time for Afghan and Pak National are 29 Months, so they are thinking a head of time based on your information provided on your application or it wasn't clearly explained. you can send the above information via mail or email to them. the info is as follows

Email: OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

Mailing address : Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Note : please make sure to communicate your Application No or your client ID number provided by immigration Canada to you and essential info: your Name, D.O.B, address and contact telephone and email, good cover letter, short but effective and that would be a very good opportunity to include some quality supporting documents, pics from you and your wife together, emails, chat logs if you have visited or she, photocopies of visa or exit, entry stamps, gift receipt any good logical supporting documents that would help your case. last but not least the reason your case is in CPPO - Ottwa that this office now in Canada act as NHQ office for immigration Canada, most of Pak and Afghan National ( Family spouse cases ) after they prescreen by Mississauga office, they will send to Ottawa first, in Ottawa the entire case is scanned and enters to GCMS immigration system, the initial review happens in Ottawa now these days after that the case will be forwarded to CHC Islamabad electronically through CIC server to be available for further review by decision making officer and to correspondence with client in Pak or Afghanistan for the next stage of processing, so please take care of this situation before the case get transfers to CHC Isb it would be much harder to reverse it back to London office, hope that info would be helpful to you. if you need further info please dont hesitate to ask we are all here to help. Good luck. Best Wishes.

Regards,
CVimm

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
cvimm said:
Hi Dear, hope all is well with you, family and love once, please do the following :
1 - write a cover letter and explain the situation to them and attach a certified copy of your Bio Date of your passport that shows your Name and info along with UK resident permit, make sure you correspond your File Number or your Client ID number you can find that on your CIC immigration document that was sent to you or your spouse in Canada. on your cover letter clearly explain the situation that you are in UK until End 2014 and you may stay there longer until your application finalize or otherwise depend on your plan. the reason they have transfer you case to Islamabad CHC, because you are a Pak National and the processing time for Afghan and Pak National are 29 Months, so they are thinking a head of time based on your information provided on your application or it wasn't clearly explained. you can send the above information via mail or email to them. the info is as follows

Email: OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Mailing address : Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Note : please make sure to communicate your Application No or your client ID number provided by immigration Canada to you and essential info: your Name, D.O.B, address and contact telephone and email, good cover letter, short but effective and that would be a very good opportunity to include some quality supporting documents, pics from you and your wife together, emails, chat logs if you have visited or she, photocopies of visa or exit, entry stamps, gift receipt any good logical supporting documents that would help your case. last but not least the reason your case is in CPPO - Ottwa that this office now in Canada act as NHQ office for immigration Canada, most of Pak and Afghan National ( Family spouse cases ) after they prescreen by Mississauga office, they will send to Ottawa first, in Ottawa the entire case is scanned and enters to GCMS immigration system, the initial review happens in Ottawa now these days after that the case will be forwarded to CHC Islamabad electronically through CIC server to be available for further review by decision making officer and to correspondence with client in Pak or Afghanistan for the next stage of processing, so please take care of this situation before the case get transfers to CHC Isb it would be much harder to reverse it back to London office, hope that info would be helpful to you. if you need further info please dont hesitate to ask we are all here to help. Good luck. Best Wishes.

Regards,
CVimm
+1

hafiz_faiq

Jun 25, 2013
Hi CVimm

what do you think it would work and they will transfer the case to London VO. did you hear anything before in this regard.

thanks

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
hafiz_faiq said:
Hi CVimm

what do you think it would work and they will transfer the case to London VO. did you hear anything before in this regard.

thanks
Dear Hafiz_Faiq,
I have seen case get transfer from one office to another based on related circumstances, in your case it all depends how well you explain it to them to understand your situation, based on Immigration guideline and ( IRPA ) regulation the visa office is selected based on Applicant country of Nationality or Lawful permanent resident in country that applicant reside at the time of submission unless the case is a ( Refugee or protected person category ) which is not in your case, your case is ( Family spouse category ) but you are in UK on temporary resident permit not permanent, it does not matter how long you have lived there in the past, what matters for them is the documents in hand at the time of review, all you have to hope for at this point is to try and see what happen, if it work good for you since the UK timeline would be less than ISB its win win for you, but if did not than you dont have choice you have to follow the process, unfortunately in this game they have the control once the application is submitted, give it shoot see what is the results at least Ottawa is more responsive once you submit an inquiry, you will get the results soon and based on that you can plan the next step, its hit and mass, once wise man said ( You dont try it you dont get it ) so do it and wait for the results, at least you will have clear picture of what is coming next on the process. take care and best wishes once again. if you need help let me know.

Faraz68534

Jul 11, 2013
Hi guys my question is that since my file is in ottawa will it eventually be sent to islamabad or will it remain in ottawa for the entire processing period and be approved from here

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Faraz68534 said:
Hi guys my question is that since my file is in ottawa will it eventually be sent to islamabad or will it remain in ottawa for the entire processing period and be approved from here
Your file will eventually be processed by Islamabad in its final stages. The physical file will probably remain in Ottawa but the electronic file(created by Ottawa) will be the one used by Islamabad to process your case.