Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Hi there,

I have been on the forum for awhile and it's a bit difficult for me to decide in which thread I fit in. So I thought I would create a thread for those applications that were routed to CPP Ottawa for sponsorship of a Pakistani spouse.

As you may know, if this is your case, where applications would usually be sent to CHC Islamabad when your spouse is in Pakistan, yours instead is sent to CPP Ottawa as it is a pilot centre taking on overload from Islamabad and some other cities.

I know that I get lots of information from CHC Islamabad and CPP Ottawa posts (both with awesome members so if you're reading this thank you :) ), but sometimes CPP - O seems to differ in its process from Islamabad (ie. at what stage they do remed request, or doc requests) and also that CPP-O's majority cases are from the US or other countries with shorter wait times, it confuses me and I get a bit lost and anxious, so I thought I would make a thread if anyone out there is in the same situation. Care to share your experiences? Pretty please? ;D

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Suzum27 said:
Finally found it !! ;D
Awesome! Anyone you come accross that's being processed in CPP-O for Pakistani spouse , do let them know about this thread maybe we can get a little group and update each other on the progress of our files :)

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Wyz said:
Awesome! Anyone you come accross that's being processed in CPP-O for Pakistani spouse , do let them know about this thread maybe we can get a little group and update each other on the progress of our files :)
i'm also the applicant whose file is in CPP-O....waiting since 16 months and didn't hear anything till now....just emailed them and got the reply....that ur file is in process....*damn u ppl* its in process since october 2012....

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
dora1234 said:
i'm also the applicant whose file is in CPP-O....waiting since 16 months and didn't hear anything till now....just emailed them and got the reply....that ur file is in process....*damn u ppl* its in process since october 2012....
Oh so ur Ecas status says its in process ? Or did they email u stating at which date they transferred ur file to Ottawa n since then it's in process?

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Suzum27 said:
Oh so ur Ecas status says its in process ? Or did they email u stating at which date they transferred ur file to Ottawa n since then it's in process?
no none of the above....i ordered gcms notes two months back and from it i came to know dat my file is resting in Ottawz...then my husband emailed at the ottawa address,after which they replied on the very next day dat yes ur file is currently in our office and its in process.....now i just emailed them two days back..,.and today again i got there email dat ur file is in process....God knows for how much time its gonna stay in process....and whether it really is in process or not coz till now it looks like nuthing has been done on the file....today ordered gcms again so lets see....hope for the best...*fingers crossed* In shaa Allah :)

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here i am joining another thread

i am fine with joing but updateeeeeeee updateeeee updateee from cic :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
dora1234 said:
no none of the above....i ordered gcms notes two months back and from it i came to know dat my file is resting in Ottawz...then my husband emailed at the ottawa address,after which they replied on the very next day dat yes ur file is currently in our office and its in process.....now i just emailed them two days back..,.and today again i got there email dat ur file is in process....God knows for how much time its gonna stay in process....and whether it really is in process or not coz till now it looks like nuthing has been done on the file....today ordered gcms again so lets see....hope for the best...*fingers crossed* In shaa Allah :)
Oh okaayyyy! My hubby emailed Ottawa guys on 14th April abt the whereabouts of our file...then on 16th April he got a reply saying that our file is with them n in process. So that's how I knew my file is in Ottawa. And oh my hubby did email Islamabad office first on 12th march asking about our file but they didn't reply....finally they replied back on 18th April saying that they haven't received my application from CCPO and we may contact them directly at Ottawa office email !

So Im just wondering whether they have a soft copy of my application...or not ? :-X

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Suzum27 said:
Oh okaayyyy! My hubby emailed Ottawa guys on 14th April abt the whereabouts of our file...then on 16th April he got a reply saying that our file is with them n in process. So that's how I knew my file is in Ottawa. And oh my hubby did email Islamabad office first on 12th march asking about our file but they didn't reply....finally they replied back on 18th April saying that they haven't received my application from CCPO and we may contact them directly at Ottawa office email !

So Im just wondering whether they have a soft copy of my application...or not ? :-X
well wen my husband emailed islamabad embassy about the status of the file....they replied the same...ur file is in process....i'm such a big celebrity dat my file is in process in both the embassies...lol....see how VIP i m ;)

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Hello All

Just got off the phone with CIC helpline. So found out that the file is with Ottawa pilot project. Just wondering, if Islamabad would have sent the subsequent docs/proves of my spouses Pakistan visit to Ottawa. Call center agent suggested that I should send these documents again to Ottawa. Also she said that CIC has not received my medical which I had gotten done in Nov, 2011. Asked me to call back with doctors info(Roohina Sattar, Karachi) who apparently doesnt have the CIC licence any more and does not practice. Has expired anyways but I am just wondering if they were sent to Islamabad and the case is with Ottawa so might have gotten misplaced . Has anyone heard from the Ott Pil project yet. Has anyone sent subsequent documents to Ottawa and has received acknowledgement from them? Ive emailed both ottawa and islamabad this sunday and havent gotten any replies. Do u suggest I should send the info of my sponsors Pakistan visit in 2012 and 2013 to Ottawa now or wait for them to contact me ? Have to request the GCMS notes asap :(

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
IronHubby said:
Hello All

Just got off the phone with CIC helpline. So found out that the file is with Ottawa pilot project. Just wondering, if Islamabad would have sent the subsequent docs/proves of my spouses Pakistan visit to Ottawa. Call center agent suggested that I should send these documents again to Ottawa. Also she said that CIC has not received my medical which I had gotten done in Nov, 2011. Asked me to call back with doctors info(Roohina Sattar, Karachi) who apparently doesnt have the CIC licence any more and does not practice. Has expired anyways but I am just wondering if they were sent to Islamabad and the case is with Ottawa so might have gotten misplaced . Has anyone heard from the Ott Pil project yet. Has anyone sent subsequent documents to Ottawa and has received acknowledgement from them? Ive emailed both ottawa and islamabad this sunday and havent gotten any replies. Do u suggest I should send the info of my sponsors Pakistan visit in 2012 and 2013 to Ottawa now or wait for them to contact me ? Have to request the GCMS notes asap :(
Well I needed to update my new mailing address...so first I sent a letter abt it to Islamabad..tracked it through tcs..saw that it was recieved by Danish (well known guy of chc). Anyhow I didn't get any acknowledge letter or email that they have updated my address. Later when my Ecas finally started working I found out that my address is still the old one. I asked my hubby to email Ottawa abt our file..we got to know its with them...so I emailed them the same letter for updating address..and within 2days I got a reply from them that tey have updated in file..and within 15days will update on site. The very next day I checked my Ecas again (bad habit of mine) and the address was updated to new one! :)

So I would suggest you to send the same package to Ottawa as well and do write a letter abt it wid ur contact details mentioned. I hope it will work out for u :)

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
dora1234 said:
well wen my husband emailed islamabad embassy about the status of the file....they replied the same...ur file is in process....i'm such a big celebrity dat my file is in process in both the embassies...lol....see how VIP i m ;)
Hahahaha ! Niceeee! :D

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally i was able to find this ... Iam a Dec 2012 applicant... sponsoring my wife...Guys how can i get the time line details in my profile ?

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Suzum27 said:
Well I needed to update my new mailing address...so first I sent a letter abt it to Islamabad..tracked it through tcs..saw that it was recieved by Danish (well known guy of chc). Anyhow I didn't get any acknowledge letter or email that they have updated my address. Later when my Ecas finally started working I found out that my address is still the old one. I asked my hubby to email Ottawa abt our file..we got to know its with them...so I emailed them the same letter for updating address..and within 2days I got a reply from them that tey have updated in file..and within 15days will update on site. The very next day I checked my Ecas again (bad habit of mine) and the address was updated to new one! :)

So I would suggest you to send the same package to Ottawa as well and do write a letter abt it wid ur contact details mentioned. I hope it will work out for u :)
heyy thanks for the quick reply and it was really helpful. Can you tell me how you initially found out that your file was in Ottawa, and what made your husband email them? Its via this forum that i figured out about ott pil and decided to call CIC and ask, otherwise would have been in the dark forever. Also I emailed Ott Pilot on Sunday and am waiting for them to confirm via email that my case is with them before sending out the proofs.Approx how long do they take to reply ? I am sure that CIC agent is as reliable but just being a little paranoid.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
IronHubby said:
heyy thanks for the quick reply and it was really helpful. Can you tell me how you initially found out that your file was in Ottawa, and what made your husband email them? Its via this forum that i figured out about ott pil and decided to call CIC and ask, otherwise would have been in the dark forever. Also I emailed Ott Pilot on Sunday and am waiting for them to confirm via email that my case is with them before sending out the proofs.Approx how long do they take to reply ? I am sure that CIC agent is as reliable but just being a little paranoid.
The thing is our AOR mentioned my file has been transferred to Islamabad...so we thought our file is in Isloo...then I joined this forum lol since a year I heard abt this Ottawa project n ppl complaining that their file is in Ottawa instead of Isloo. My hubby n I still kept believing that it's in Isloo (big mistake). Finally I asked him to email Isloo...he emailed them on 12march n didn't get a reply till 18th April lol yeah they took so long just to reply back with 2lines saying tey haven't got our file yet from Ottawa ppl. And we should contact Ottawa ourself.

Anyways as if we were not getting a reply from Isloo hence I asked my hubby to email Ottawa as well ! He emailed them on April 13 asking abt our file and on April 16th got their reply that they have our file n it's in process. So they replied back in 3days whereas Isloo took a month! See the difference! lol inshaAllah you will be getting a reply from Ottawa in a day or two! :)