AOR Received.
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
miyyal said:
Hi,

My husband sponsored me and the status is

Decision made on Sponsorship Application Status. The details are:

1)We received your application to sponsor (Applicant Name) on January 10, 2012.
2) We sent you a letter on February 28, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And under Permanent Application Status is:
1) We received (Applicant name) application for permanent residence on January 10, 2012.

And my Husband received original educational documents from case processing pilot Ottawa on August 13, 2013

can anybody please tell me what is the next step after this. Thank you
Hey,

So now all you do is wait.... just be patient and pray. It takes a while before you hear any response. Before they use to send an email or letter saying that the case file has reached Islamabad but they stopped doing that too now since e turned in to an e-file.

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
hello hello all... checking in after a long time ?

still waiting? I am at least... Whats the status? I have ordered gcms a couple of time.. Just know that file is in islamabad and they have mentioned all the docs that they have received from my end including the additional docs i couriered to cpp-ottawa. I also gave a reply to an objection they had. Which was gap in personal history. So i sent a personal history page with no gaps. Mine is a husbands case so I am guessing average times are higher for male candidates? Anyways hope you guys start hearing back soon..
cheers

prayndsmile

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
IronHubby said:
hello hello all... checking in after a long time ?

still waiting? I am at least... Whats the status? I have ordered gcms a couple of time.. Just know that file is in islamabad and they have mentioned all the docs that they have received from my end including the additional docs i couriered to cpp-ottawa. I also gave a reply to an objection they had. Which was gap in personal history. So i sent a personal history page with no gaps. Mine is a husbands case so I am guessing average times are higher for male candidates? Anyways hope you guys start hearing back soon..
cheers
Hey .. still waiting as well... just like everyone else here... in sha Allah the cases get done soon. in at the end of dec it will be 1 year to my case so I still have a long way to go.

Also, were the gcms notes useful? also if you don't mind me asking is yours a husband case or wife?

I am sponsoring my husband, so I am curious if it will take longer depending on who you are sponsoring.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Folks,

I got to know our file was at CPP when I received back all my wife's original documents that I had submitted with our application. I received them back in July 2013. Since then my wife has received a remedical request this month (Nov 2013) and is set to undergo the remedical tomorrow, inshallah. I hope it won't take much longer after the remedical for them to issue her visa.

What I find so frustrating about this whole thing is that my application was sitting in Ottawa for over a year without n e sort of update from the CIC that it was there. The acknowledgement email I received clearly stated that my file has been sent to Islamabad and that's where I assumed it was the whole time. The least they could've done was provide some sort of an update that it was in CPP Ottawa.

The other thing is if CPP-O is supposed to handle all the overflow, why don't they staff it sufficiently to handle it?? Atleast don't let the files just sit there catching dust!! The really need to revisit this process n do a complete overhaul!!!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
mrashid123 said:
Folks,

I got to know our file was at CPP when I received back all my wife's original documents that I had submitted with our application. I received them back in July 2013. Since then my wife has received a remedical request this month (Nov 2013) and is set to undergo the remedical tomorrow, inshallah. I hope it won't take much longer after the remedical for them to issue her visa.

What I find so frustrating about this whole thing is that my application was sitting in Ottawa for over a year without n e sort of update from the CIC that it was there. The acknowledgement email I received clearly stated that my file has been sent to Islamabad and that's where I assumed it was the whole time. The least they could've done was provide some sort of an update that it was in CPP Ottawa.

The other thing is if CPP-O is supposed to handle all the overflow, why don't they staff it sufficiently to handle it?? Atleast don't let the files just sit there catching dust!! The really need to revisit this process n do a complete overhaul!!!

Just to tell you the paper file stays in ottawa and isb get the e-file. It can take anywhere from approval upto 6 months for Isb to actually get that. But in the meanwhile they do a little bit of work on the file. Some people suggest that ottawa decide if its a straight forward case and work on it but if it isnt its forwarded to Isb right away.. U shud be grateful u got remed. InshAllah u shud be done soon

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
waiting110 said:
Just to tell you the paper file stays in ottawa and isb get the e-file. It can take anywhere from approval upto 6 months for Isb to actually get that. But in the meanwhile they do a little bit of work on the file. Some people suggest that ottawa decide if its a straight forward case and work on it but if it isnt its forwarded to Isb right away.. U shud be grateful u got remed. InshAllah u shud be done soon
Thanks for insight.... i'm definitely grateful alhamdulilah!.... I hope n pray u hear something soon for ur case as well INSHALLAH!!

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Asslamualikum,

As per ECAS application received medical received and this has not been updated since Nov 2012. I'm assuming that my husband's file is in Ottawa. But am going to be ordering notes in sha Allah soon.

ASyed ::)

prayndsmile

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum,

As per ECAS application received medical received and this has not been updated since Nov 2012. I'm assuming that my husband's file is in Ottawa. But am going to be ordering notes in sha Allah soon.

ASyed ::)
W.Salam,

In sha Allah hope you get a good response. I plan on ordering the notes as well once I hit the 14months mark.

keep us updated :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
prayndsmile said:
Hey .. still waiting as well... just like everyone else here... in sha Allah the cases get done soon. in at the end of dec it will be 1 year to my case so I still have a long way to go.

Also, were the gcms notes useful? also if you don't mind me asking is yours a husband case or wife?

I am sponsoring my husband, so I am curious if it will take longer depending on who you are sponsoring.
asslamualikum prayndsmile,

There seems to be longer timeline for Husband cases compared to Wife cases as there are more background checks that need to be done. Girls in Pakistan they tend to be mostly homemakers who have little to no travel and work history or tendencies to join any organizations or movements.

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
prayndsmile said:
W.Salam,

In sha Allah hope you get a good response. I plan on ordering the notes as well once I hit the 14months mark.

keep us updated :)
jazak allah will do :)

prayndsmile

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
Asalam Alailkum All,

I ordered the notes and am very confused. GCMS notes is 38 pages and I don't understand anything on it.

Could anyone be of some help??

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Hello,

My questions are from some one who had their case rejected and now the case is being processing either in Pakistan or Ottawa:

My case was rejected initially from Islamabad. I have recently win the appeal and I was told the case will be gone to Ottawa and they decide to process in Ottawa or Islamabad.
1- How often does the case goes back to Islamabad in this scenario?
2- Will all the requests be send to my email address or my husband's postal address in Pakistan?
3- My husband's medical is still valid, will they ask him to do it again?
4- How long for rest of the processing?

Thanks