3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Faraz68534 said:
Hey guys i emailed ottawa since they have my file and on the website the status says that a decision has been made And they sent me A mail regarding that but I did not get any mail . Its been a month is that normal? I emailed them again and they said its in process
it is normal, since your sponsorship approval has made , and the sponsored person as well as all other things like relation ship and security check will take time .... and that is going to take pace when ur file is in islmabad...

Solesilence

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad via chc london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2013
AOR Received.
SA approval- 15 may 2013
File Transfer...
To London 24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
Nov 14 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 24 2014
Interview........
waived ALH
Passport Req..
Dec 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27th 2015
LANDED..........
inshAllah sooon
anybody hear any news from ottawa? we applied in april 2013 (expecting a reply from islamabad) but recieved our original documents back in september 2013 from CPP ottawa. i emailed ottawa two weeks ago asking if they have our documents but received no reply. does anybody have ottawas contact number?

anybody else hear any news?

:( waiting is hard. InshAllah Allah will help us all

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Solesilence said:
anybody hear any news from ottawa? we applied in april 2013 (expecting a reply from islamabad) but recieved our original documents back in september 2013 from CPP ottawa. i emailed ottawa two weeks ago asking if they have our documents but received no reply. does anybody have ottawas contact number?

anybody else hear any news?

:( waiting is hard. InshAllah Allah will help us all

receiving documents back is fine. they are just scanning the documents and keeping them in "e-storage" rather than a "physical" file. A lot of applicants got their documents back. They usually are pretty fast with emails. They do have your file but in their e-storage think of it as iCloud lol

prayndsmile

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
Hi Everyone. AOA.

Could some one please help me to understand OTTAWA!!

I called Ottawa and asked if they still had my file or had it been transferred yet... he said both Islamabad and Ottawa are working on it...

Im not exactly sure what that means, because I havent gotten any response from Islamabad that they received my application and it has been over 2 months.

aliazad75

May 16, 2011
Hi

I am newly married recently and I am permanent resident. How long will it take to spouse in Canada from Pakistan. The timeline in cic website shows 31 months. Will it take 3 years to spouse be here ? Is there any other solution ?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
aliazad75 said:
Hi

I am newly married recently and I am permanent resident. How long will it take to spouse in Canada from Pakistan. The timeline in cic website shows 31 months. Will it take 3 years to spouse be here ? Is there any other solution ?
there is no other solution. 31 months is the maximum timeline can be short or long. but wont go beyond the 31 months period. it just depends if your case has any red flags

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
prayndsmile said:
Hi Everyone. AOA.

Could some one please help me to understand OTTAWA!!

I called Ottawa and asked if they still had my file or had it been transferred yet... he said both Islamabad and Ottawa are working on it...

Im not exactly sure what that means, because I havent gotten any response from Islamabad that they received my application and it has been over 2 months.
did you get your sponsorship approval yet? Ottawa and Islamabad are working on files together. Usually physical file stays in Ottawa and e-file goes to Islamabad. dont worry if u have ur sponsorship approval then wait a year and apply for GCMS notes and it will tell you exactly whats going on. calling wont really help. emailing might if you give Ottawa all ur info like UCI, DOB, full name, birth place etc

aliazad75

May 16, 2011
waiting110 said:
there is no other solution. 31 months is the maximum timeline can be short or long. but wont go beyond the 31 months period. it just depends if your case has any red flags

If there is no red flag then how shorter the timeline will be. Is it possible that it takes 1.5 to 2 year ? Are there anyone in the forum who case has been completed within 1.5 to 2 year ?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
aliazad75 said:
If there is no red flag then how shorter the timeline will be. Is it possible that it takes 1.5 to 2 year ? Are there anyone in the forum who case has been completed within 1.5 to 2 year ?
yup time varies. check the CHC islamabad 2012-2013 there is a timeline of people .. some got done in 12 months, some 14, some 16 ... just depends

aliazad75

May 16, 2011
waiting110 said:
yup time varies. check the CHC islamabad 2012-2013 there is a timeline of people .. some got done in 12 months, some 14, some 16 ... just depends
Is Person's salary who is sponsoring the spouse matters/effect the application. If someone is on EI, can person sponsor the spouse ?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
aliazad75 said:
Is Person's salary who is sponsoring the spouse matters/effect the application. If someone is on EI, can person sponsor the spouse ?
income doesn't matter but you gotta show how will you support ur husband or wife once they land. ask here about EI not sure about it.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2012-2013-t103544.9720.html

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014
waoo g8 newss and strange as well UCI??

in love with my hubby said:
*******************RE Medical***********************
hre it is from another thread

Oh k so just to make every one happy and excited i would like to share a big news with you guys..
as i can see since long there is no good news specially for early 2012 applicants, and the forum is boring and dead since long .
first I am an old reader who have been on forum since have applied but never wrote anything, but today i cant stop my self to share this news with you becuase i really want every one to be happy and excited as they were before
so first my time line is:

Applied in Feb 2012
File got Transffered May 2012 (Ofcourse In Ottawa)

Today My wife called me and told me that CHC Islamabad have requested her for remedical through E-mail, which is a such a big news for us, (Ofocuse she screamed and happy and bla bla bla)

Now would share detail about that E-mail , as it will help you and give idea what exactly you guys would be getting soon INSHALLAH.
The E-mail is from ChC Islamabad, they have sent a Medical Form and Instruction that how to go for it.
The attached form already have all the details filled in with a bar code, and few things blank for Physician to fill in.
One more thing that before it was always under my UCI number and her File Number, but in E-mail they have issued her UCI number as well which is totally new to me, i cheked her Ecas using that UCI, it let me check in the status but status havnt changed yet..

Woooohooooooooo I am Happy and excited now.
Now every one please get excited coz Inshallah May 2013 will bring lot of good news.
keep praying and trust ALLAH who gives you what ever you wish for but on the right time.
I have always and will keep praying for you guys.
will update you if any thing new comes up

miyyal

Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2012
AOR Received.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 2012
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
18-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014 (SHUKAR HAI KHUDA KA)
Hi,

My husband sponsored me and the status is

Decision made on Sponsorship Application Status. The details are:

1)We received your application to sponsor (Applicant Name) on January 10, 2012.
2) We sent you a letter on February 28, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And under Permanent Application Status is:
1) We received (Applicant name) application for permanent residence on January 10, 2012.

And my Husband received original educational documents from case processing pilot Ottawa on August 13, 2013

can anybody please tell me what is the next step after this. Thank you

prayndsmile

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
waiting110 said:
did you get your sponsorship approval yet? Ottawa and Islamabad are working on files together. Usually physical file stays in Ottawa and e-file goes to Islamabad. dont worry if u have ur sponsorship approval then wait a year and apply for GCMS notes and it will tell you exactly whats going on. calling wont really help. emailing might if you give Ottawa all ur info like UCI, DOB, full name, birth place etc
I got approved as a sponsor, now I am waiting for his approval. By the end of December it will be one year to my case, In sha Allah I will ask for GCMS notes then.