+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Yes, outland applicant needs PPR to get passport stamped, virtual landing is for Inland or people who are already in Canada.

Do you have decision made, and GCMS notes says PPR letter mailed but you did not received it.

Then seriously Only God can do some miracle
Hi, DM in Mar and GCMS notes says that CoPR is ready for issuance but the process has not yet started.
I'm now residing in Canada but IRCC says that outland applicant in Canada is not eligible to virtual landing unless the policy has been changed. That confuses me.......Many applicants in the second half of 2020 and 2021 have already received PPR / CoPR. I really don't know what has been causing our delay and if there are any means to get it sorted.
Seriously, only God can help.

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hi, DM in Mar and GCMS notes says that CoPR is ready for issuance but the process has not yet started.
I'm now residing in Canada but IRCC says that outland applicant in Canada is not eligible to virtual landing unless the policy has been changed. That confuses me.......Many applicants in the second half of 2020 and 2021 have already received PPR / CoPR. I really don't know what has been causing our delay and if there are any means to get it sorted.
Seriously, only God can help.

Yes I can understand the frustration,

Try this link to register your permanent residence. may be can get some help.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone, a few quick questions.

I received a letter requesting "Schedule A: Please provide A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature and update on past 2 years of information."

1. Is this a good sign that the application is nearing the end? It has been almost two years since we submitted the application.
2. It is asking to complete form IMM 5669, but the form we completed with the original application was form eIMM5669. Seems like the form was updated in 2019. Which form should we complete? The old version or new IMM5669?
3. Since August 2019, the PA has been in Canada visiting the spouse...should that be included in the personal history update under address?

Thanks again for any answers you have to these questions :)

cad0420

Oct 8, 2020
Is there any inland applicant who still hasn’t gotten their eCoPR after uploaded the photos and address for a long time? Or someone who hasn’t gotten their eCoPR before they got their PR card?

I have already uploaded my information in the confirmation portal. It’s been more than a week, the status is still “in interview with IRCC”.

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
Do you see on GCMS notes somewhere title "outgoing correspondence" -under that they mention everything whatever they sent to you till date including biomatrices, medical and prearrival services. if it mentioned PPT letter mailed, then you might be missing the PPR letter, check your email Spam folder or then with IRCC to resend the PPR letter.
if not then that means you need to wait for PPT letter which is Passport request letter.
Thanks @ManBhawan for the reply no I have checked the gcms they have never sent me PPR last thing that they sent was the pre arrival letter,

and on Monday after I have posted the above query I have got the email to do remedical which doesn't make any sense at this point but completed the medical today lets see how it goes

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Thanks @ManBhawan for the reply no I have checked the gcms they have never sent me PPR last thing that they sent was the pre arrival letter,

and on Monday after I have posted the above query I have got the email to do remedical which doesn't make any sense at this point but completed the medical today lets see how it goes

Hopefully you get PPR soon, many got PPR from Ottawa this week.

Good Luck.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone, a few quick questions.

I received a letter requesting "Schedule A: Please provide A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature and update on past 2 years of information."

1. Is this a good sign that the application is nearing the end? It has been almost two years since we submitted the application.
2. It is asking to complete form IMM 5669, but the form we completed with the original application was form eIMM5669. Seems like the form was updated in 2019. Which form should we complete? The old version or new IMM5669?
3. Since August 2019, the PA has been in Canada visiting the spouse...should that be included in the personal history update under address?

Thanks again for any answers you have to these questions :)
It is a good sign that the application is moving. Use the most current version of the form. Definitely update the address, you should have done that in 2019 when the PA started staying in Canada.

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
It is a good sign that the application is moving. Use the most current version of the form. Definitely update the address, you should have done that in 2019 when the PA started staying in Canada.
Yea, that's we figured. At least there is some movement. We spoke with an agent on the phone and he confirmed that it's best to use the new form as well. Hope this post helps this who may be in a similar situation.

Singh_Gill

Jun 4, 2021
Hello All, first time posting here: hopefully anyone can provide some insite:
PA: Outland India
The app received: 2 Oct 2020
AOR 1: 1 April 2021
Medical and BIO done in April itself and MED passed on 30 April 2021
Pre-Arrival letter on 19th July 2021
Add doc request: 22nd July.
I have been asked to load my US visa refusal letter. background: I applied for a Student F1 visa in 2017 and was refused during the interview but I wasn't provided with any refusal letter at that time. How should I handle this?

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
I have been asked to load my US visa refusal letter. background: I applied for a Student F1 visa in 2017 and was refused during the interview but I wasn't provided with any refusal letter at that time. How should I handle this?
whats your visa office

our SA done, Medical passed since 14 Feb 2021
Bio Passed
our is in ottawa no news since 1 may 2021

App received 23JULY 2020
PA - india
In process since then

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
So you want to say you forgot to mention your visa refusal during your initial application And now they are asking explanation to that right? If yes than buddy you really need lawyer help to handle this situation as this could be misrepresentation case.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Did you receive anything from US immigration when you got the refusal? Would be unusual if they didn't issue anything.

Singh_Gill

Jun 4, 2021
So you want to say you forgot to mention your visa refusal during your initial application And now they are asking explanation to that right? If yes than buddy you really need lawyer help to handle this situation as this could be misrepresentation case.
Hello Dear, we did mention the refusal during the file submission and provide minor details on that application. The concern is that we don't have a refusal letter to send to ircc.