+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Other than keep on sending webmails and ringing the call center, any other ways to draw their attention completing our final stages?
Mine is also DM in early March.
Frustrating and depressing.
Nope. I also reached out to MP and ordered gcms notes. Nothing is helping. So frustrating.

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
I received a request to redo medical exams last week because they have expired. Hopefully this means our application is finally moving because I don't want to have to redo these medical exams a third time.

Application Received December 2019
Medical/Biometrics done February 2020
File transferred to Ottawa July 2021

Reactions: requiemforadream

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Jan 2020 applicant, File moved from CPC-Mississauga to CPC-Ottawa in June 2021. Reached out to my MP for help with the application and following is their response. Not sue what to make out of it.
I have spoken with IRCC regarding your application and was informed that the eligibility is still currently in progress, while the medical and criminality have both passed.

Currently, there are no outstanding documents or information required from you by IRCC. Please note that due to COVID-19, IRCC is unable to guarantee accurate processing times for open applications, however, your application is still being processed.

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
I know exactly what this means. Your application is sitting on a desk or in a closet somewhere while IRCC processes the newer applications. Eventually they may find your application and finish it. When they do find your application expect to have to redo your medical exams which will further delay your processing. You are in a similar boat as me and it is terrible.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Jan 2020 applicant, File moved from CPC-Mississauga to CPC-Ottawa in June 2021. Reached out to my MP for help with the application and following is their response. Not sue what to make out of it.
I have spoken with IRCC regarding your application and was informed that the eligibility is still currently in progress, while the medical and criminality have both passed.

Currently, there are no outstanding documents or information required from you by IRCC. Please note that due to COVID-19, IRCC is unable to guarantee accurate processing times for open applications, however, your application is still being processed.
It means keep doing what we are all doing....WAIT.

Last edited:

canadaoutlander

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
ECAS has been updated to "Decision Made" for the primary applicant

I received a pre-arrival letter on July 11. waiting for the PPR. Hoping I will get it this month from Ottawa.

Feb 2021 applicant.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Seems that I'm near the end of the tunnel. Got an email to submit info on the PR confirmation portal. Hope to receive the CoPR and PR card soon.
Hope you all receive the golden email soon.
God bless!
Glad to hear, yours has been a while.

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Is Ottawa VO even working

We are July 2020 Spouse Applicant

Everything done since feb 2021
SA, Medicals, Biometric
In process 3 May 2021

Nothing after that
Dead silence
PA is in India

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
Is Ottawa VO even working

We are July 2020 Spouse Applicant

Everything done since feb 2021
SA, Medicals, Biometric
In process 3 May 2021

Nothing after that
Dead silence
PA is in India
July 2020 isn't that long of a wait. We have been waiting since December 2019.

Reactions: Alexis1971