+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
Hello All,
I have been waiting for the PPR from Jan 22nd that's Is when the application status is changed to DM in EACS, no update after called many times same old story "COVID DELAYS",

Ordered the GCMS notes surprised to find that my application is sent to archive and counterfoil is also generated on jan 22nd which is expiring on Novembe 13th

its crazy to wait for such a long time with out any update for PPR this long, can you guys help me what will be best option to do in my case?
Can anyone help me to book an appointment with MP and what all information do i need to give him when i meet him ?
Is there any use in rasing webform ??

GCMS NOTES
App Status: Open

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

PAPER FILE
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Fxxxxxxxx

COUNTERFOIL

Created Date: 2021/01/22 15:12:31

Created By: MMXXXX​

Updated Date: 2021/01/22

Updated By: MMXXXX

UCI: 11XXXXXXX​

Document #: TXXXXXXX

Family Name: XXXX

Given Name: XXXX

Date Of Birth: 1XXX/XX/XX

# of Entries: ONE
Issued At: CPC-Ottawa
Date of Issue:

Valid To: 2021/11/13

Subcategory: IM-I

Upper Machine Readable Line: V<CANXXXXXXXX<<XXXXXXX<<<<<<<<<<<<

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
We received remedical request in our gckey just now. We have done our medical on November 19, 2020 and received DM on February 26th, 2021.
It's odd that we're being requested for a medical again. The only difference with this new request is that we have a 30 day time period in which to do it unlike before where we had 90 days.
Has anyone else received such a request today?

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hello All,
I have been waiting for the PPR from Jan 22nd that's Is when the application status is changed to DM in EACS, no update after called many times same old story "COVID DELAYS",

Ordered the GCMS notes surprised to find that my application is sent to archive and counterfoil is also generated on jan 22nd which is expiring on Novembe 13th

its crazy to wait for such a long time with out any update for PPR this long, can you guys help me what will be best option to do in my case?
Can anyone help me to book an appointment with MP and what all information do i need to give him when i meet him ?
Is there any use in rasing webform ??

GCMS NOTES
App Status: Open

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

PAPER FILE
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Fxxxxxxxx

COUNTERFOIL

Created Date: 2021/01/22 15:12:31

Created By: MMXXXX​

Updated Date: 2021/01/22

Updated By: MMXXXX

UCI: 11XXXXXXX​

Document #: TXXXXXXX

Family Name: XXXX

Given Name: XXXX

Date Of Birth: 1XXX/XX/XX

# of Entries: ONE
Issued At: CPC-Ottawa
Date of Issue:

Valid To: 2021/11/13

Subcategory: IM-I

Upper Machine Readable Line: V<CANXXXXXXXX<<XXXXXXX<<<<<<<<<<<<
I'd definitely reach out to your MP about that. Most MP offices have a person who works on immigration issues. You'll need the name of the applicant, the application or UCI # and some details similar to what you included here. Ask very specific questions to the MP and hope they are able to give specific answers.

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
We received remedical request in our gckey just now. We have done our medical on November 19, 2020 and received DM on February 26th, 2021.
It's odd that we're being requested for a medical again. The only difference with this new request is that we have a 30 day time period in which to do it unlike before where we had 90 days.
Has anyone else received such a request today?
yes After I sent the above message I got the remedical too, it sucks man!!

Reactions: vruank