+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
I'd definitely reach out to your MP about that. Most MP offices have a person who works on immigration issues. You'll need the name of the applicant, the application or UCI # and some details similar to what you included here. Ask very specific questions to the MP and hope they are able to give specific answers.
Thanks @user11110000 for the reply yes planning to go MP once medical is updated as i have got the email to do remedical which doesn't make any sense at this point

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello All,
I have been waiting for the PPR from Jan 22nd that's Is when the application status is changed to DM in EACS, no update after called many times same old story "COVID DELAYS",

Ordered the GCMS notes surprised to find that my application is sent to archive and counterfoil is also generated on jan 22nd which is expiring on Novembe 13th

its crazy to wait for such a long time with out any update for PPR this long, can you guys help me what will be best option to do in my case?
Can anyone help me to book an appointment with MP and what all information do i need to give him when i meet him ?
Is there any use in rasing webform ??

GCMS NOTES
App Status: Open

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

PAPER FILE
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Fxxxxxxxx

COUNTERFOIL

Created Date: 2021/01/22 15:12:31

Created By: MMXXXX​

Updated Date: 2021/01/22

Updated By: MMXXXX

UCI: 11XXXXXXX​

Document #: TXXXXXXX

Family Name: XXXX

Given Name: XXXX

Date Of Birth: 1XXX/XX/XX

# of Entries: ONE
Issued At: CPC-Ottawa
Date of Issue:

Valid To: 2021/11/13

Subcategory: IM-I

Upper Machine Readable Line: V<CANXXXXXXXX<<XXXXXXX<<<<<<<<<<<<
What's your AOR? Are you CEC?

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
We also received the "Ready for Visa" email... We're July 31st 2019 applicants (Outland, going to QC) ...

The PA is actually here in Montreal...

Does anybody knows if this

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed
virtually. ...

still requires the photos?

Thanks for your help in advance...

J

onlymtl

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
We also received the "Ready for Visa" email today! My wife (PA) is in Canada so I think according to the email, no need to send passport.

We had gotten DM since mid-April.

onlymtl

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
We also received the "Ready for Visa" email... We're July 31st 2019 applicants (Outland, going to QC) ...

The PA is actually here in Montreal...

Does anybody knows if this

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed
virtually. ...

still requires the photos?

Thanks for your help in advance...

J
I actually have that same question. PA is inside Canada so no need to send actual passport since the email mentions it will be a virtual landing but do we still send the photos, height, eye color info etc.?

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
@armoured my friend just received an email “Ready for Visa”. There is no pdf attached. Just instructions on how to submit passport.
Congrad to your friend. A miracle we all long for. My GCMS notes read RFV and Approved in Mar but nothing has happened since then.
I think the file has been archived just like how they stored the Ark in Indiana Jones.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Congrad to your friend. A miracle we all long for. My GCMS notes read RFV and Approved in Mar but nothing has happened since then.
I think the file has been archived just like how they stored the Ark in Indiana Jones.
Thank You. I hope you get PPR soon as well

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hello All,
I have been waiting for the PPR from Jan 22nd that's Is when the application status is changed to DM in EACS, no update after called many times same old story "COVID DELAYS",

Ordered the GCMS notes surprised to find that my application is sent to archive and counterfoil is also generated on jan 22nd which is expiring on Novembe 13th

its crazy to wait for such a long time with out any update for PPR this long, can you guys help me what will be best option to do in my case?
Can anyone help me to book an appointment with MP and what all information do i need to give him when i meet him ?
Is there any use in rasing webform ??

GCMS NOTES
App Status: Open

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

PAPER FILE
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Fxxxxxxxx

COUNTERFOIL

Created Date: 2021/01/22 15:12:31

Created By: MMXXXX​

Updated Date: 2021/01/22

Updated By: MMXXXX

UCI: 11XXXXXXX​

Document #: TXXXXXXX

Family Name: XXXX

Given Name: XXXX

Date Of Birth: 1XXX/XX/XX

# of Entries: ONE
Issued At: CPC-Ottawa
Date of Issue:

Valid To: 2021/11/13

Subcategory: IM-I

Upper Machine Readable Line: V<CANXXXXXXXX<<XXXXXXX<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you see on GCMS notes somewhere title "outgoing correspondence" -under that they mention everything whatever they sent to you till date including biomatrices, medical and prearrival services. if it mentioned PPT letter mailed, then you might be missing the PPR letter, check your email Spam folder or then with IRCC to resend the PPR letter.
if not then that means you need to wait for PPT letter which is Passport request letter.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Do you see on GCMS notes somewhere title "outgoing correspondence" -under that they mention everything whatever they sent to you till date including biomatrices, medical and prearrival services. if it mentioned PPT letter mailed, then you might be missing the PPR letter, check your email Spam folder or then with IRCC to resend the PPR letter.
if not then that means you need to wait for PPT letter which is Passport request letter.
Very similar to mine. I've sent a number of webform emails to IRCC who said that my case is still in processing and no FINAL decision has been made. MP helped ask IRCC and came back saying that outland applicants are not eligible to virtual landing in Canada........
Really don't know what to do next. If you are religious, give a prayer everynight and hope that miracle happens next day......

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Very similar to mine. I've sent a number of webform emails to IRCC who said that my case is still in processing and no FINAL decision has been made. MP helped ask IRCC and came back saying that outland applicants are not eligible to virtual landing in Canada........
Really don't know what to do next. If you are religious, give a prayer everynight and hope that miracle happens next day......

Yes, outland applicant needs PPR to get passport stamped, virtual landing is for Inland or people who are already in Canada.

Do you have decision made, and GCMS notes says PPR letter mailed but you did not received it.

Then seriously Only God can do some miracle