+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter and decision

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I looked into it and no I did not hear of anyone getting their decision yet.
I am expecting my PPR because my classes have already started , so keeping that in mind i shall receive it hopefully.
Even I have started my classes, how come its related to get ppr? Did you update them?

Ibaadbaig

May 28, 2021
I mailed them on 6th May and they replied me on 19th May. They informed me that as I applied for Fall-2021 so my class will be started on september. That's why right now they aren't issuing the ppr, they will do that prior time to start the class, I think may be in the middle of June or July. But they cofirmed me that my application is approved and requested to wait until get the instruction for passport submission.
Can you please share your timeline?

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

AGOBRE28

Jun 3, 2023
Correspondence letter is the acknowledgment to the submission of biometrics, it doesn’t mean refusal, it simply states the dates till which your biometrics are valid, I’m not quite sure of your case
Plz I also want know can I submit my renewed passport when I get passport request or i must submit the same close to expiring passport i used for biometrics, thanks.

Denny tolani

Jul 14, 2023
Hi guys, can anyone share his/her experience to me,It almost a month since I got my correspondence letter, still waiting on final decision on my visitor visa