+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter and decision

Rowshonafroz

May 17, 2021
I received my correspondence letter on 29th April but till now no update and no request for passport submission. what does that mean? My application is approved or rejected? I submitted my application on 8th march. My biometric and medical was updated on 14th march and 25th March respectively. Actually when they issue the biometric correspondence letter?

sm1021

Apr 19, 2021
I received my correspondence letter on 29th April but till now no update and no request for passport submission. what does that mean? My application is approved or rejected? I submitted my application on 8th march. My biometric and medical was updated on 14th march and 25th March respectively. Actually when they issue the biometric correspondence letter?
Hi! I also received correspondence letter on May 6th but nothing after that. Do you have any update?

sm1021

Apr 19, 2021
Hey you guys are receiving correspondence letter for the visit visa applied
Yes. I am here on PR. I applied for my parents for immediate family members - assistance for medical help. they already have submitted biometrics from a previously expired visa.

Rowshonafroz

May 17, 2021
Hi! I also received correspondence letter on May 6th but nothing after that. Do you have any update?
I mailed them on 6th May and they replied me on 19th May. They informed me that as I applied for Fall-2021 so my class will be started on september. That's why right now they aren't issuing the ppr, they will do that prior time to start the class, I think may be in the middle of June or July. But they cofirmed me that my application is approved and requested to wait until get the instruction for passport submission.

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I mailed them on 6th May and they replied me on 19th May. They informed me that as I applied for Fall-2021 so my class will be started on september. That's why right now they aren't issuing the ppr, they will do that prior time to start the class, I think may be in the middle of June or July. But they cofirmed me that my application is approved and requested to wait until get the instruction for passport submission.
Hi buddy, could you please share the email id on which u sent them an email? I have been waiting for the decision from May 6th. My classes have also been started.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi buddy, could you please share the email id on which u sent them an email? I have been waiting for the decision from May 6th. My classes have also been started.
Excellent and congratulations on your study visa approval. As per IRCC they will allow the students to come only 5 weeks before the start of classes... thats the maximum time

Reactions: Rowshonafroz

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
My timeline:
  1. Applied 2nd April
  2. Biometrics done 5th April
  3. No medical was needed from my country
  4. Received Correspondence letter on 28th May
waiting for PPR since it was a weekend.

Note: I applied for SUMMER TERM!
Even I reapplied on 13th April, got medical update, correspondence letter and review started same time on 12th May..

I did not even see any refusals?... have you ever heard of someone who got their decisions?

May 30, 2021
Even I reapplied on 13th April, got medical update, correspondence letter and review started same time on 12th May..

I did not even see any refusals?... have you ever heard of someone who got their decisions?
I looked into it and no I did not hear of anyone getting their decision yet.
I am expecting my PPR because my classes have already started , so keeping that in mind i shall receive it hopefully.