+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
Its crazy isn’t it!! like theres no one we can reach out to. They even sent me the survey to say my application was complete and to review my time with IRCC, so I rang them and said why have I received the email if it isn’t completed? and they had no response other than “it’s still in process and to be patient” :( What is your aor?
My Aor may 26 cec inland. No updates after october only final decision is pending. This covid reason is the best so far for every question. I just want this to end. I cant keep waking up with a hope that my application is approved lol.

• Sad
Reactions: sophieannsmith

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
My Aor may 26 cec inland. No updates after october only final decision is pending. This covid reason is the best so far for every question. I just want this to end. I cant keep waking up with a hope that my application is approved lol.
I used to be like that, hoping that when I wake up in the morning, my application would be approved, this suffering would end and the odds would be in my favor for my future life. But after seeing how they have dealt with the vaccination and how they kept saying AZ is safe while some EU country like Denmark has permanently stopped using AZ vaccines, I feel this is it for me in Canada.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
The problem with few employees who are processing our application is extremely slow...... and no one cares about this delay from the Immigration office. me and my friend got ITA last May. I have applied on May 17 since I have all my docs ready with me. My friend has submitted in July and he got his COPR in Feb 2021. I do hear from my other friends who applied in the month of July, August and September all got their PR.

Don't know when our officers are going to work normally to process our applications....
They only care about the application fees brought by these ABC programs and the bargaining chips for the next election.

vik.k

May 11, 2015
The problem with few employees who are processing our application is extremely slow...... and no one cares about this delay from the Immigration office. me and my friend got ITA last May. I have applied on May 17 since I have all my docs ready with me. My friend has submitted in July and he got his COPR in Feb 2021. I do hear from my other friends who applied in the month of July, August and September all got their PR.

Don't know when our officers are going to work normally to process our applications....
Why don't they vaccinate the IRCC officials first!!

stanley81

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yo! March2020 CEC here, Ottawa processed.
Bio: PA: 16 Oct, Dep: Dec 4
Same medicals passed once again on 26 Feb

Review of eligibility April 14, 2021
Review of medical results February 26, 2021
Biometrics October 16, 2020
Background check February 24, 2021
Final decision April 14, 2021

383 days journey is finally almost over. How is it now with cards print queue? +4 months?
According to gcms eligibility was passed in July 2020, after that criminal\security was parked till Feb 2021.

I won't tell you to be patient, we all are fed up with patience. Just live.

yonkokaido94

Dec 23, 2020
Aor 26 May 2020

No update

My Dad passed away today in India.

He was more worried about my pr than me.

My mom and sister are suffering in india right now.

I am their only son. Cannot travel home because need to save every single dollar. Life is hard in India. 6 months ago my dadz brother died leaving his 17yr old daughter in France whose mom died long ago.

My life changed today.Please ircc atleast process my application.

I am my family's only support. I cannot do anything If I am in India.

Please anyone help.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Aor 26 May 2020

No update

I am their only son. Cannot travel home because need to save every single dollar. Life is hard in India. 6 months ago my dadz brother died leaving his 17yr old daughter in France whose mom died long ago.

Please anyone help.
So sorry for your loss. I hope things work out for you soon. Don’t give up.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Aor 26 May 2020

No update

Please anyone help.
Sorry to hear this. Be strong. Things will turn around soon for you and you’ll be glad at the end. Hard times don’t last forever. Be strong for your mom and sister

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Aor 26 May 2020

No update

Please anyone help.
Please accept my condolence. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family, I hope you receive the golden email soonest

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I used to be like that, hoping that when I wake up in the morning, my application would be approved, this suffering would end and the odds would be in my favor for my future life. But after seeing how they have dealt with the vaccination and how they kept saying AZ is safe while some EU country like Denmark has permanently stopped using AZ vaccines, I feel this is it for me in Canada.
And now they are also opening new streams that people can apply if they are essential workers and have educational background in Canada and it is just so ridiculous when they don't precess our applications and saying they are short in staff, if short in staff why opening new streams? I am an essential worker working all the time one year and half in an recovery center in person not even working one day from home , I have a master from Canadian university and I have PNP and I am inland FSW and they don't even touch my file , I am stuck in background check then they open new streams just doesn't make any sense, sorry that I vented a lot here ,

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Aor 26 May 2020

No update

Please anyone help.
I am just so sorry for your loss and what you are going through, :( It is really tough

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Aor 26 May 2020

No update

Please anyone help.
I am really sorry for your loss bro!

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Yo! March2020 CEC here, Ottawa processed.
Bio: PA: 16 Oct, Dep: Dec 4
Same medicals passed once again on 26 Feb

Review of eligibility April 14, 2021
Review of medical results February 26, 2021
Biometrics October 16, 2020
Background check February 24, 2021
Final decision April 14, 2021

383 days journey is finally almost over. How is it now with cards print queue? +4 months?
According to gcms eligibility was passed in July 2020, after that criminal\security was parked till Feb 2021.

I won't tell you to be patient, we all are fed up with patience. Just live.
Did they ask you for remedical while it expired during all the process?