+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Aor 26 May 2020

No update

My Dad passed away today in India.

He was more worried about my pr than me.

My mom and sister are suffering in india right now.

I am their only son. Cannot travel home because need to save every single dollar. Life is hard in India. 6 months ago my dadz brother died leaving his 17yr old daughter in France whose mom died long ago.

My life changed today.Please ircc atleast process my application.

I am my family's only support. I cannot do anything If I am in India.

Please anyone help.
So sorry for your loss.. can feel your pain.....Stay strong for your mom....

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I think IRCC has been overwhelmed with the sheer numbers of our applications and they just stopped giving out COPRs. This week has been so slow with approvals especially for the backlogged applications. They’re not even processing us early 2020 again

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Yo! March2020 CEC here, Ottawa processed.
Bio: PA: 16 Oct, Dep: Dec 4
Same medicals passed once again on 26 Feb

Review of eligibility April 14, 2021
Review of medical results February 26, 2021
Biometrics October 16, 2020
Background check February 24, 2021
Final decision April 14, 2021

383 days journey is finally almost over. How is it now with cards print queue? +4 months?
According to gcms eligibility was passed in July 2020, after that criminal\security was parked till Feb 2021.

I won't tell you to be patient, we all are fed up with patience. Just live.
Congratulations, Was your eligibility reviewed again on April 14 2021 before final decision or it was in 2020.

shehebos

Apr 3, 2019
Yo! March2020 CEC here, Ottawa processed.
Bio: PA: 16 Oct, Dep: Dec 4
Same medicals passed once again on 26 Feb

Review of eligibility April 14, 2021
Review of medical results February 26, 2021
Biometrics October 16, 2020
Background check February 24, 2021
Final decision April 14, 2021

383 days journey is finally almost over. How is it now with cards print queue? +4 months?
According to gcms eligibility was passed in July 2020, after that criminal\security was parked till Feb 2021.

I won't tell you to be patient, we all are fed up with patience. Just live.
Congrats! I am still waiting on mine (AOR April 4) and my application was approved in January. I have been sitting in the printing queue for almost 4 months now. Did you do anything to move your application along? Am desperate for anything at this point.

stanley81

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Did they ask you for remedical while it expired during all the process?
noup, one morning I logged in and found out that medicals were passed once again - the date was changed and update in the header changed from "Bio completed in Oct" to "Meds completed in Feb."

stanley81

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations, Was your eligibility reviewed again on April 14 2021 before final decision or it was in 2020.
I think yes, because: gcms says Eligibility passed in mid-July 2020, callcentre call in mid-Jan said - everything is passed except criminality, callcentre call in mid-Feb said - Eligibility in progress. I asked why? you guys said 3 weeks ago it was passed. They said - "that's normal, nothing to be worried".
Call mid-March was 'everything is passed, final review pending,'

stanley81

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Congrats! I am still waiting on mine (AOR April 4) and my application was approved in January. I have been sitting in the printing queue for almost 4 months now. Did you do anything to move your application along? Am desperate for anything at this point.
thanks! unfortunately we (applicants) can do literally nothing. We're like sheep who waits to be selected in a herd:D Even a loud baa baa in twitter won't help.

btw, you said you're approved since Jan - meaning in the cic portal? Are you waiting for copr to be delivered?

Reactions: ForUs2020

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I got a GU 2 days ago, but nothing changed. Then yesterday my medical expired, but it's reviewed and passed again just now. Don't know if something happened in my application, anyone knows what's the option to speak to an agent when calling IRCC?

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Did anyone else receive the below email from IRCC today. Seems it’s general because it didn’t address- Dear {applicant name}. I don’t want such email, I am instead longing for my approval/COPR email at this point.....

Temporary foreign workers have played a critical role in Canada throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. They are helping support Canada’s well-being and our economic recovery.

We want to share some important news with you. On May 6, 2021, we are launching a new one-time, temporary pathway for eligible workers to become permanent residents. It’s called the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway.

You may qualify if you have experience in the health care sector, or in a select number of other essential occupations. Get more information about the new pathway, including eligible occupations and other requirements.

You can apply as of May 6, 2021. To qualify, you must submit your application before November 5, 2021, or the maximum numbers of applications is received, whichever comes first. We will accept up to

• 20,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in health care
  • 30,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in selected essential occupations
  • 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution
To support Francophone immigration outside Quebec, there is no maximum number of applications for French-speaking or bilingual candidates. If you speak French or are bilingual, we encourage you to apply. You’ll be making an impact to the vitality of Francophone minority communities in Canada.

We are not yet accepting applications. If you qualify, you should start preparing now, including scheduling a language test. You will receive more information about the program and how to apply once the new Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident pathway opens.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

knatesan

Jul 16, 2018
Application got approved !!!!!!!!

My application details

AOR : Apr 29, 2020
Category : CEC Inland + 1 dependent inland
Bio : Nov 2
VO : Ottawa

Was stuck in criminality till Feb 25, 2021

GU : Feb 25 and 27
Medical Passed : Feb 27, 2021 ( got extension for expired) and got the confirmation that everything is passed

Final Decision : Apr 16

Waiting for COPR document, fingers crossed for less wait

Thanks everyone and good luck

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Did anyone else receive the below email from IRCC today. Seems it’s general because it didn’t address- Dear {applicant name}. I don’t want such email, I am instead longing for my approval/COPR email at this point.....

Temporary foreign workers have played a critical role in Canada throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. They are helping support Canada’s well-being and our economic recovery.

We want to share some important news with you. On May 6, 2021, we are launching a new one-time, temporary pathway for eligible workers to become permanent residents. It’s called the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway.

You may qualify if you have experience in the health care sector, or in a select number of other essential occupations. Get more information about the new pathway, including eligible occupations and other requirements.

You can apply as of May 6, 2021. To qualify, you must submit your application before November 5, 2021, or the maximum numbers of applications is received, whichever comes first. We will accept up to

• 20,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in health care
  • 30,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in selected essential occupations
  • 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution
To support Francophone immigration outside Quebec, there is no maximum number of applications for French-speaking or bilingual candidates. If you speak French or are bilingual, we encourage you to apply. You’ll be making an impact to the vitality of Francophone minority communities in Canada.

We are not yet accepting applications. If you qualify, you should start preparing now, including scheduling a language test. You will receive more information about the program and how to apply once the new Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident pathway opens.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I also got the same email. What a joke!

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

Pawantakhar

Apr 13, 2021
Hi. I was waiting for my Copr document for 1,5 month since January. What is your visa office?

In my case, I sent an email to visa office directly and explained the situation. 4 days later I finally received my COPR
Etobicoke VO ... can u plz tell me there email address