Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
I was equally frustrated when they said they're working on august apps in January. Then they jumped back to may in March and seem to be working towards august. I hope in a few weeks they'll jump back to Jan 2020. Seems a bizarre way to work the backlog but at least we can say they're definitely doing it?
I cant understand the pattern man. They are making us wait until medical expiry and the slow pace of giving extension or remedical. But for late applicants, it's direct processing in a few months after submissions. Simply double standard its.

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I got my CoPR confirmation just now.
CEC, ITA April, AOR August 1st, MEP updated Sep 20, BIL on Last week of Nov.
One GU starting of this month, without any change to status except BIO updated message.
Today got a GU and logged in to find Approval message with document numbers.
However they messed up with passport number with my dependents passport number.
It has been tough 11 Months, to be honest I don't feel anything. Its' numb feeling. The wait was so long and in Covid-19 having lost many a family members and without being able to travel to see the other members of family is really tough.
This forum has really helped me, just by reading others and going through their messages, I felt happy and sad many a times.
I thank every one in this forum, special shout to @legalfalcon, @EscoBlades .

dhillon95

Nov 21, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone,

i just got a question.
My friend wants to travel india and right now he is waiting for his COPR.
Let say he got is COPR when he is in india then whats the procedure after that. How he can accept that and whats the expiry of COPR ?

thanks