Jan 20, 2020
AOR: May 22 2020
BIL: July 13 2020
MEP: July 16 2020
Biometrics Call: October 08 2020
Biometrics Completed: October 13 2020
Background Check: March 15 2020
Final Decision: March 24 2020
Huge congrats!! Such a huge stress relief, I'm so jealous! Just curious, by "Background Check: March 15 2021" do you mean IRCC confirmed over the phone that your Criminality and Security were passed?

And then about 10 days later, you got notice of your approval? Just trying to guesstimate how long between all stages passing and finally getting approved I have to wait :/ (I know it's different for everyone, but trying to hold onto any hope I can...)

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello All
If you have called the IRCC call center, can you confirm what options did you choose to connect with the agent. I called a couple of times and went for Agent option but every time same message that they are busy and the call got disconnected.

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Hello All
If you have called the IRCC call center, can you confirm what options did you choose to connect with the agent. I called a couple of times and went for Agent option but every time same message that they are busy and the call got disconnected.
you just need to try again and again - until you will get through. there is no secret combination to reach agent every time.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I had this email come through yesterday from IRCC:

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete

Funny thing is I haven’t had a decision made on my application, I had everything passed in December and have heard nothing since. PNP-Inland via EE.

Anyone else receive it?

@legalfalcon Do you think this email is legit or could mean anything or is it just a scam? Trying not to get my hopes up considering I haven’t seen many fellow inland PNPs receive COPR yet

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

Funny thing is I haven’t had a decision made on my application, I had everything passed in December and have heard nothing since. PNP-Inland via EE.

Anyone else receive it?

@legalfalcon Do you think this email is legit or could mean anything or is it just a scam? Trying not to get my hopes up lol
If its legit u r the lucky person to show how bad their processing is through ur review...

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I got my CoPR confirmation just now.
CEC, ITA April, AOR August 1st, MEP updated Sep 20, BIL on Last week of Nov.
One GU starting of this month, without any change to status except BIO updated message.
Today got a GU and logged in to find Approval message with document numbers.
However they messed up with passport number with my dependents passport number.
It has been tough 11 Months, to be honest I don't feel anything. Its' numb feeling. The wait was so long and in Covid-19 having lost many a family members and without being able to travel to see the other members of family is really tough.
This forum has really helped me, just by reading others and going through their messages, I felt happy and sad many a times.
I thank every one in this forum, special shout to @legalfalcon, @EscoBlades .
Congrats! so are you going to ask them for correction on passport number? or it doesn't matter for you now?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone,

Anyone else receive it?

@legalfalcon Do you think this email is legit or could mean anything or is it just a scam? Trying not to get my hopes up considering I haven’t seen many fellow inland PNPs receive COPR yet
Many applicants are getting this email. This is legit. IRCC from time to time will send such emails. To check if an email is a scam see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Congrats! so are you going to ask them for correction on passport number? or it doesn't matter for you now?
I don't know, I'm really scared now to touch the file, if I ask IRCC to change the passport number, not sure how much they will take.
I was hoping to wait till the PR card and take it up directly once we have cards for the change!
Any member has any suggestion?

Thanks

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

Anyone else receive it?

This is normal survey to provide feedback on their system assuming everything is done from their end. Provide candid feedback on what you feel, good, bad or ugly. We keep getting this survey for everything. I received two such survey request

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
IRCC is busy in approving application of june july august and September, Because they got ITA on very high score. Jan-April got ITA at very low score. No Transparency
Nothing like that , it depends on where the file is sitting. If file is sitting in one VO who have better team , then lucky ones are getting processed. I am happy for those who get PR , but no logic on their processing though

Reactions: Lana2017 and JaxT