+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
COPR? Your IRCC account says approved right? Wait a couple of days, the COPR document should show up.
Thank you for your reply. There is CoPR document with number. But the file can not be opened. And no messages yet. I just need to fly urgently :((

Newb02

Sep 15, 2020
Hey Congratulations on your COPR. I have a question here. In the section of proof of funds what did you upload? And what other additional documents did you upload also? Thank you for your time. Anyone who got COPR under CEC can also feel free to reply will be helpful
Anybody?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you for your reply. There is CoPR document with number. But the file can not be opened. And no messages yet. I just need to fly urgently :((
You can fly out anytime. It’s the coming back that’s going to be a pain. Since you don’t have a PR card, you have to apply for PRTD in your a country of destination. Not sure of the timelines though.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Has anybody received a PR card without the virtual landing phone call? My CIC account has been approved and there is CoPR with number. but no messages yet neither phone call.. Hope they just send the PR card home :)))

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
AOR June 11
I'm never gonna get this PR am I
Same AOR.. waiting time for Feb has ended. Comes Mar, don't know how long still...................... Whenever I logged into my profile and it just says submitted, I just logged out right away. Painful as always.. ....

• Sad
Reactions: jpshya

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
AOR Mar 25 called IRCC today still same status as July 7- criminality in progress, security not started, eligibility in progress.
All my friends who applied after me in June, July and August have got their PR already, loosing hope and feeling depressed
Same here. It’s so sad and frustrating

• Sad
Reactions: nousername2020

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Sorry for the late update guys
Received my COPR on Feb24
AOR April 29
Bio Oct 29
Approved: Feb23
cOPR: Feb24
Congratulations!!

Was your application stuck at Criminality in progress, Security not started for long time?
When did the above mentioned stages passed for you?