+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Are FSW receiving COPR or these are only CEC
This thread is for in-Canada applicants regardless whether they’re FSW, CEC or PNP, as the process for landing is the same - straight COPR to your IRCC account/PR confirmation portal, no more sending of passports to IRCC.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary
Oct 9, 2020
Called again as I saw 2nd ghost update yesterday.

Agent said everything has passed, including Eligibility, Criminality, and Security. I will just need to wait for further instructions regarding to next step.

AOR: July 17 CEC
1st GU Feb22nd
2nd GU Feb 25th
VO: Ottawa
Not sure how long it takes for the CoPR to arrive..
update: system shows “Approved” with Copr number now! Not letter there yet.

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
Good evening guys, i have recieved my COPR yesterday after 33 months of long wait. The information letter in messages is not opening though, it is a broken link. Can someone tell me what can i do to get it fixed. Will they also mail me that letter? What does that usually letter say ? Anyone can guide me on this who recently got their COPR?

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Good evening guys, i have recieved my COPR yesterday after 33 months of long wait. The information letter in messages is not opening though, it is a broken link. Can someone tell me what can i do to get it fixed. Will they also mail me that letter? What does that usually letter say ? Anyone can guide me on this who recently got their COPR?
CONGRATULATIONS

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
[/QUOTE
CONGRATULATIONS! That was indeed a long wait. Wow!

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
What was the reason for such a long processing time? Was your case complex in any way?

Dave1111

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just received my pr. Thnak you all you beautiful people on this forum for helping me through the whole process.

AOR: July 11th, 2020
Eligibility: passed
Security: passed
Criminality: passed
Info Sharing: complete
Medical: passed August 31st
Bio completed: October 30th
Final and copr: February 27th
VO: Ottawa

I received ghost updates on February 11th and February 20th. I'm assuming my background check was completed on 11th and everything passed on February 20th. Let me know if you guys have any questions.