+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

Just received my pr. Thnak you all you beautiful people on this forum for helping me through the whole process.

AOR: July 11th, 2020
Eligibility: passed
Security: passed
Criminality: passed
Info Sharing: complete
Medical: passed August 31st
Bio completed: October 30th
Final and copr: February 27th
VO: Ottawa

I received ghost updates on February 11th and February 20th. I'm assuming my background check was completed on 11th and everything passed on February 20th. Let me know if you guys have any questions.
Congratulations. Can u open the CoPR document to see its contents? Here I can not. No email or messages yet.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

Just received my pr. Thnak you all you beautiful people on this forum for helping me through the whole process.

AOR: July 11th, 2020
Eligibility: passed
Security: passed
Criminality: passed
Info Sharing: complete
Medical: passed August 31st
Bio completed: October 30th
Final and copr: February 27th
VO: Ottawa

I received ghost updates on February 11th and February 20th. I'm assuming my background check was completed on 11th and everything passed on February 20th. Let me know if you guys have any questions.
Congrats buddy, its good that they work on weekends too

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

Dave1111

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Congratulations. Can u open the CoPR document to see its contents? Here I can not. No email or messages yet.
I can't seem to open it on my ircc. But I received copr document on my Gmail which I was able to download. Did u check ur spam folder?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I can't seem to open it on my ircc. But I received copr document on my Gmail which I was able to download. Did u check ur spam folder?
Thank you for you reply. The file approved on Feb 24, with CoPR documents on the profile. but no Gmail or messages or documents to read or download. nothing the spam. My and my family's pictures were taken on June 19th/2020 ( almost 6 months staples date). so hopefully I will find the PR card in the Mail box on Monday, or this is too good to be true :) though all said that within a couple of days you receive an email..

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you for you reply. The file approved on Feb 24, with CoPR documents on the profile. but no Gmail or messages or documents to read or download. nothing the spam. My and my family's pictures were taken on June 19th/2020 ( almost 6 months staples date). so hopefully I will find the PR card in the Mail box on Monday, or this is too good to be true :) though all said that within a couple of days you receive an email..
When you get your COPR, you’ll be asked to submit photos again to IRCC via post. This is for your PR card printing. They won’t use the photo uploaded in the PR application.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
When you get your COPR, you’ll be asked to submit photos again to IRCC via post. This is for your PR card printing. They won’t use the photo uploaded in the PR application.
Gotcha.. I hope by Monday I get an email or msg.. otherwise I ll start to be worried.. ( filed approved on Feb 24)

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Gotcha.. I hope by Monday I get an email or msg.. otherwise I ll start to be worried.. ( filed approved on Feb 24)
I hope so too. Just to note though, some people, although rare, report that it has taken at least 2 weeks to get their COPR after seeing “approved” in their IRCC account.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I called them and it can take u to two weeks to get the copr document.
Thanks for this assuring info, how soon will I have the PR card after they send the CoPR documents? I am applying for a position .. can I regard myself as somebody who has PR while filling the forms for the job? I mean is the CoPR documents number the same as the PR card number?

Last edited:

MS2017

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for this assuring info, how soon will I have the PR card after they send the CoPR documents? I am applying for a position .. can I regard myself as somebody who has PR while filling the forms for the job? I mean is the CoPR documents number the same as the PR card number?
Employer just ask about SIN, no worries about pr cards,COPR etc , so you need just update your sin number with the copr u received and provide that new sin number to the employer

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
I can't find any words right now, but I wanted to let you know that we received our CoPR today!!!
We have a rep, so I don't know when we received a ghost update or not, but find our timeline below:

CEC Inland (+spouse, also inland)
AOR July 13 2020
Medical passed: Sept 4
Biometrics: Oct 27
CoPR: Feb 24 (arrived today Feb 28)

Our rep received an e-mail + the CoPR documents in the online portal. No call received.

The wait has an end! Hang in there guys, it will come!

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
I can't find any words right now, but I wanted to let you know that we received our CoPR today!!!
We have a rep, so I don't know when we received a ghost update or not, but find our timeline below:

CEC Inland (+spouse, also inland)
AOR July 13 2020
Medical passed: Sept 4
Biometrics: Oct 27
CoPR: Feb 24 (arrived today Feb 28)

Our rep received an e-mail + the CoPR documents in the online portal. No call received.

The wait has an end! Hang in there guys, it will come!
Congratulations! Enjoy the moment!