+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Haha, yeah. How can one have CRS 75 - a candidate with no education no English language exam ? LOL. Has to be a bug else this will be craziest immigration intake ever seen by any country :D , and also good luck clearing those backlogs then haha. Just give us our PRs first then keep playing with your tools. Funny start to a day haha.
Actually it does not look like a bug. English assessment is mandatory, and here is the profile of a person who got the invitation today.
Ielts: 5 in all sections
Canadian experience: 1 year in a noc B
No education assessment, so the education would be less than secondary school.
International experience: 0 years

I know it is mind-blowing, and I thought it is not possible to be a CEC with 75 points.. but when you do the simulations.. its quite possible!
ALSO, they need to reach the target of 400K new immigrants!

Reactions: Respina and JaxT

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Massive flaw on the Canada point system. They need to clear there backlog before the influx. That’s just common sense.
Anybody can explain this for me. Many people are waiting for 1 year for their application to process due to lack of capacity including us and now almost 30000 more to do. I could not understand the idea behind what is happening now

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
my friends score is 488 but he hasn't received invitation yet...also we can access his profile..its not locked..so he didn't get invitation?

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Anybody can explain this for me. Many people are waiting for 1 year for their application to process due to lack of capacity including us and now almost 30000 more to do. I could not understand the idea behind what is happening now
How are they supposed to work on this with so many backlogs still? Oh my goodness. They're crashing their own system and their people.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Actually it does not look like a bug. English assessment is mandatory, and here is the profile of a person who got the invitation today.
Ielts: 5 in all sections
Canadian experience: 1 year in a noc B
No education assessment, so the education would be less than secondary school.
International experience: 0 years

I know it is mind-blowing, and I thought it is not possible to be a CEC with 75 points.. but when you do the simulations.. its quite possible!
ALSO, they need to reach the target of 400K new immigrants!
This is just going to be an outright approval for them as they will only be looking for 2 main things, canadian exp and english. Just wow!!!!!!!

Reactions: assen89

Altsoy

Feb 1, 2021
Stupid government people! :mad:Instead of clearing thousands people with broken lives due to a backlog, now they are inviting 27K of new people simply prioritizing their office targets! We have contributed so much into the economy paying our taxes and education through tears and blood and now people with no local education and experience get invitation just like that. Corrupt bureaucrats!

losolad

Jun 14, 2016
Stupid government people! :mad:Instead of clearing thousands people with broken lives due to a backlog, now they are inviting 27K of new people simply prioritizing their office targets! We have contributed so much into the economy paying our taxes and education through tears and blood and now people with no local education and experience get invitation just like that. Corrupt bureaucrats!
Such a big shame on them, it’s obvious they are just for the revenue generated from the process. Why is it so difficult to do what’s right( clear the backlog with adequate efficiency first). Where is the equity in the system. So unfortunately for a lot of folks.

Reactions: dgeorge