ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
No, I am single applicant
It might be an error by an inexperienced agent. I think they should remove you from there with your web form request. But it’s not only you facing delays. Many folks in early 2020 have not had their applications touched for 4-5 months even without Covid pace group, myself included.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Any one have ‘CN Covid Pace Group’ on GCMS notes? My application hasn’t been touched for 5 months. I sent a web form to ask for removing me from this fucking group, but didn’t work.
i do same have covid pace things in my GCMS notes...everything is passed since November..still waiting for reply. aor june and single applicant and inland

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
It might be an error by an inexperienced agent. I think they should remove you from there with your web form request. But it’s not only you facing delays. Many folks in early 2020 have not had their applications touched for 4-5 months even without Covid pace group, myself included.
when did you get your copr?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
It would have been easier to spread out the 27K over 5 weeks. Make it just over 5k CEC invitations every week, it wouldn’t be so hard on the man-made overburdened system. Also consecutive exclusive CEC invitations every week will bring down scores as well and achieve same purpose . Someone is missing some brain cells. What is the rush about? Is the world coming to an end ?What is their plan to complete the backlog
Money making business mainly. They don't have jobs, they dont process applications, CEC application pending from last year..

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Guys, how can we stay positive with all this mess that they are causing? I have been waiting for more than 11 months without a single update on my account? I have passed all the stages since the beginning of October, 2020. I have 2 Canadian Born children. I’m paying more than $80k in taxes every year. I’m paying $2800 for the rent without having the opportunity to buy my house. I’m paying for my children daycare $1480/child each month. I have $0 benefits from the government because I have a good salary as a Civil Engineer. I cannot open my business because I’m not a Permanent Resident. I’m paying for everything here and at the end, I’m not getting at least an answer when I can have a final decision for my Permanent Residency.
This is crazy what are they doing. Sorry for the frustration, but I’m very tired with this. I know that everyone deserve a chance, but the chances should be equal for everyone. Not to give the PR in 3 months for some and leave some for 1 year waiting and without giving them a timeline when we can have our life back in track.
This process it totally unfair for most of us that are here.
I am pretty much in the same situation and mood as u :(

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Well, it makes me very very sad
I mean I'm happy for all 27k invited and won't be surprised if they get PR within 2 months as they will have less documentation to be processed
But what about us?
It's been 8.5 months since my AOR and there are people with almost 1 year.
I feel like I should have waited till June to submit my application

~ frustrated waiting applicant