+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
You have to remember 70% of applicants reside in Ontario. The VO office in Etobicoke handles one of the largest volumes in terms of processing applications. They won't be able to give you a definite timeline and you just have to keep waiting. At least you have completed your virtual landing and been issued with a COPR number.
Thank you, I know I just have do be waiting and cant do anything about it lol. Just sharing my experience here. After living in Canada for so long and putting a lot on the table to get to this goal, this is extremely hard to put yourself together and be relaxed.

According to this forum, there are a lot of applications that are processed quickly even in Etobicoke VO. And Im conscious of the fact that its luck.

Reactions: dgeorge

Wolfhard

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi, so I got DM on October 21st and I still waiting for COPR. I got the notes yesterday and I found that there's a COPR number, a queue number and the location says "to be printed at CPCO". Does it mean that the file is in Ottawa and that my COPR will come from there? I have been waiting for almost 4 months since DM.

Mayurmalhotra

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hi, so I got DM on October 21st and I still waiting for COPR. I got the notes yesterday and I found that there's a COPR number, a queue number and the location says "to be printed at CPCO". Does it mean that the file is in Ottawa and that my COPR will come from there? I have been waiting for almost 4 months since DM.
What is ur print queue number .i have same case and my print quene is PQ-9515- COPR

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
As far as I know, all the existing visas are cancelled as soon as you get PR.

Now I am not sure if it is after you are approved (and have a COPR) or after you are landed.
COPR is issued after landing formality, for some agents will call, and for some lucky agents directly approve so you get to see in system OR receive email/ but your status will change the only w.e.f. the date mentioned in COPR and all existing visas will stand expired.

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You have to remember 70% of applicants reside in Ontario. The VO office in Etobicoke handles one of the largest volumes in terms of processing applications. They won't be able to give you a definite timeline and you just have to keep waiting. At least you have completed your virtual landing and been issued with a COPR number.
So is the reason Ontario has many local VO offices. you may get from Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Mississauga, Toronto (Scarborough), Toronto (Etobicoke), and Windsor :)

Source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html

One of my known person who stays in my locality got his landing process completed @ Niagara and COPR sent on email; He got in May-2020 when the lockdown was enforced.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i found on my last GCMS notes
"OFFICER REVIEW " No indicators of concern on file. Integrated search.Foss/GCMS check completed- NAI. SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET. FILE APPROVED: based on strength of other officers ' prior assessment decision- ELIGIBILITY/CRIMINALITY Decision not revisited..

Any one knows what's that mean?
thank you

dsouzaalroy

Feb 11, 2021
Received email from cic saying that my status has been updated.
Here are the results.
AOR:- 24th September.
VO:- Winnipeg
Medicals Passed:- November 9th
Biometrics Request:- November 12th
Biometrics Given:- December 2nd
Background Check Completed:- January 21st
Eligibility Reviewed:- February 10th
Application Approved :- February 10th
COPR DOCUMENT NUMBER IS ALSO GIVEN IN MY CIC ACCOUNT

Everyone waiting for their approval hang in there, it will come soon!!!

raviakash28

Dec 12, 2019
Here are the results.

Congratulations.
May AOR still waiting. Some of friends with Mar and Apr AOR still waiting. Eventually we will get. But the depression and anxiety, we go through in the meantime, is unaccounted. :(

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations.
May AOR still waiting. Some of friends with Mar and Apr AOR still waiting. Eventually we will get. But the depression and anxiety, we go through in the meantime, is unaccounted. :(
this is their system which is difficult to understand last in first out method. i think they are running on obsolete technology. april 23 still waiting

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
this is their system which is difficult to understand last in first out method. i think they are running on obsolete technology. april 23 still waiting
March aor still waiting, called them and same status since july 7- security not started, criminality in progress

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Congratulations.
"Eventually" getting it is not a justification, to be honest. Seeing folks getting their CoPRs with AOR dates that are even after the date I got my eligibility review passed already is borderline hilarious & triggering.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Here are the results.

Not even 5 months of waiting. Lucky for you.. This is just so depressing for us who have waited and still waiting for so long now. I do not understand anymore...