+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
For me the answer was you can not compare with others and you can not talk to a govt employee like this and it is serious. All I asked was why my application has not moved since aug first week and my AOR is in April and inland CEC. So my answer was . Ok madam bye
I agree you have to be diplomatic when talking to the call centre agents. You have to remember every phone call you make is recorded and they make notes. If you were rude on the phone, it will likely be recorded on your file and the officer will also take that into account and this could further delay your application.

We are all frustrated at the pace of processing, but have to remember it is a privilege and not a right to get permanent residency. The officer processing your applications has the final say in your permanent residency application, if you are rude to government employees doesn't speak well of you assimilating well in the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoYoungPark

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Guys, start getting a little bit worried. Single applicant inland, aor may 2019 and dm october 22. No copr yet. What's happening?
Nothing to worry about your PR has already been approved and just need the VO to send you the COPR email or have you enter your details in the portal.

Wolfhard

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Nothing to worry about your PR has already been approved and just need the VO to send you the COPR email or have you enter your details in the portal.
Yes but why so long ? Almost 4 months waiting for the letter. That doesnt sound right

Mayurmalhotra

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
@abhishek_p81 and @Mayurmalhotra , u guys won’t believe but I am so fed up with IRCC’s covid excuse that I have submitted one of my complaint in that terminology. Of course without my details, lol and another one with proper details. Would like to share the funny one with you guys.

Hi I am really disappointed about express entry processing time. I did file my pr in feb 2020 but didn’t get any decision till date. Do understand covid situation but its not gonna go anywhere anytime soon. Rest of things are working in the world, of course not at the same pace but at least moving. If files from jan2020-April 2020 kept untouched they will stick around like covid and impact applicants as corona is doing. My file has not been touched since june2020, I hope IRCC is not waiting for a vaccine called “decision for PR” which will get injected for jan2020-April 2020 (as if essential workers priority for Pfizer vaccine). Please do something for us, finalize our applications.
Ya i wrote something similar to you .i hope atleast they give a look to our complaints

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
My BOWP just got approved today -Jan 29. I applied last Dec 10.
My PR app is still on process -AOR June 9 2020. Is there anyway that they could at least see that my PR app is still on process and has not been touched since Oct 2020? Or they just dont care unless its not their work to do. Lol

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
My BOWP just got approved today -Jan 29. I applied last Dec 10.
My PR app is still on process -AOR June 9 2020. Is there anyway that they could at least see that my PR app is still on process and has not been touched since Oct 2020? Or they just dont care unless its not their work to do. Lol
Sure, why not...you can order GCMS notes to know that

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Sure, why not...you can order GCMS notes to know that
Already ordered twice.The second GCMS notes that I received were exactly the same as the first one. So no movement eversince I last ordered -which was the first week of Jan. Take note that I got my first GCMS notes in Nov.

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
No. They were generated days after I ordered GCMS.
No, I mean if the dates of both notes weren't very many days apart then possibly no progress was captured the second time you ordered.

Anyways, you can try speaking to an agent to see if they can provide any extra info since the time last GCMS was generated. I know it is frustrating but what more can you do.