+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi all, are you guys able to login to your account.
I am getting bad gateway and when I refreshed the page it’s showing account/profile updated but not opening any further. Just wondering if it’s a GU or technical glitch. Many thnx.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I am getting bad gateway and when I refreshed the page it’s showing account/profile updated but not opening any further. Just wondering if it’s a GU or technical glitch. Many thnx.
I trying 10 min ago and same here.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Same here. I'm also getting profile updated. It's a glitch

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I need to understand one thing please. My timeline is as following:
CEC applicant - Biometrics exempt
NOC: 6322
VO: Ottawa
ITA: 20 August 2020
e-APR: 24 August 2020
Medical passed: 14 October 2020
RCMP Criminal Record Check requested: 14 October 2020 | RCMP Criminal Record Check submitted: 27 October 2020
Ghost Update: 15 Nov 2020
18 Nov 2020: Additional documents (which is the RCMP Check) changed from "Your document has been uploaded" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
Ghost Update: 21 Dec 2020
21 Jan 2021: Additional documents section changed to "Not Applicable"
RPRF Request: 22 Jan 2021 | Submitted the receipt on the same day
25 Jan 2021: Received a confirmation email saying they successfully received my document (which is the RPRF receipt)

Today I called IRCC to ask for the latest update on my application. The agent told me that my criminality is still in progress and security has not started yet. I then asked about my eligibility. He pressed again "I just told you that, your criminality is still in progress and security has not started yet." I asked him what about my eligibility because he didn't mention it. He said that my eligibility couldn't pass once criminality and security hadn't passed. This surprised me because I thought they were seperate stages. And many people on this forum reported their criminality, eligibility, security passed seperately.
Someone with more experiece sheds me some light on this matter, please @legalfalcon @caipsnotes
Much appreciate your help.
Thanks.

Last edited: