+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
My BOWP just got approved today -Jan 29. I applied last Dec 10.
My PR app is still on process -AOR June 9 2020. Is there anyway that they could at least see that my PR app is still on process and has not been touched since Oct 2020? Or they just dont care unless its not their work to do. Lol
Honestly i dont think so in my case i got my BOWP in nov 1st week (applied on may22) and PR was applied on may14 pending biometrics submitted on nov16...overall based on 2 GCMS ordered in sep and dec mo change file is hanging in there since aug except the update about biometrics on Nov 16..So i guess they dont interchange the processing or giving any updates to each departments...(if temp visas are processed by different department from PR processing)

Reactions: Blairxxx

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
@abhishek_p81 and @Mayurmalhotra , u guys won’t believe but I am so fed up with IRCC’s covid excuse that I have submitted one of my complaint in that terminology. Of course without my details, lol and another one with proper details. Would like to share the funny one with you guys.

Hi I am really disappointed about express entry processing time. I did file my pr in feb 2020 but didn’t get any decision till date. Do understand covid situation but its not gonna go anywhere anytime soon. Rest of things are working in the world, of course not at the same pace but at least moving. If files from jan2020-April 2020 kept untouched they will stick around like covid and impact applicants as corona is doing. My file has not been touched since june2020, I hope IRCC is not waiting for a vaccine called “decision for PR” which will get injected for jan2020-April 2020 (as if essential workers priority for Pfizer vaccine). Please do something for us, finalize our applications.
I wrote the same thing that we are on absolute mercy of visa officer who is not even questionable that why they are not touching the files for months. Lets see what happens, hope some action.

Reactions: Twinklestar06

shaktimaan

Aug 9, 2011
Hi friends,
Could someone help me that how long is it taking to get CORP after it ahows complete process on CAS?? Is the corp coming throught emails or mail delivery??

rahul.calgary

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Anyone receive their first PR card after CoPR??? Inland CEC applicant.please let me know.
There has been a couple of posts in the past week confirming that they have received PR card from the portal but in most cases its just the eCOPR with the photo still in verification state.

Last edited:

d13

Jun 9, 2020
I did..confirmed that it has been posted out last week Friday. I should have it this week.
I did..confirmed that it has been posted out last week Friday. I should have it this week.
How do you know that? When you sent your pic and letter??is it mailed out from to you?How you check it? Please help...please reply..I don't know how to track that they process or they sent any notification from them ???