+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Jaspreet987

Sep 29, 2020
legalfalcon explained it here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-439
According to him: "The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First an program assistant or analyst will review an application and then the recommendation is reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. In your case the analyst has made a recommendation that the eligibility is passed, and now an officer will review it to make a final determination."
Thanks a lot

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Got COPR yesterday at 4 pm. Takes 23 days to send out COPR after all stages been passed.
Processing VO: Sydney
Local VO: Vancouver
Good Luck everyone!
Congrats! I can see in you signature that "All stages passed at Nov-17", it means eligibility, background (security and criminality) all have been passed at the same time? cause my eligibility has not been approved yet and I am so nervous.

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Yes, you can . It is your application and you can call IRCC, send emails and webform and request your GCMS notes.

All you need is your application number and UCI number.

Your rep does not have anything to do with you calling. However, if you are sending any documents to IRCC make sure you inform your lawyer or consultants before unilaterally doing so as this could result in them withdrawing the representation.
Thank you !!

Reactions: legalfalcon

jasonc0408

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Congrats! I can see in you signature that "All stages passed at Nov-17", it means eligibility, background (security and criminality) all have been passed at the same time? cause my eligibility has not been approved yet and I am so nervous.
Nah, for me the eligibility passed first, then I submitted biometrics. 2 weeks later criminality passed. another 3 weeks later security passed on Nov-17

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi, has anyone tried to raise a webform requesting to be removed from the CN COVID PACE group? I saw this from my GCMS notes. I just read in another thread that someone did it and got his CoPR in a week. Just want to know if there are others who have done it.
is this true?

Patel444

Nov 30, 2020
@legalfalcon, Sir I have a question regarding to criminality.

I have applied PR from two different streams.
1st one is ECE express entry;
AOR-7th May 2020
Medical passed -1st July 2020.
Biometrics - 6 October
Reflection on profile - 5th November( saild that completed)

2nd one is SINP paper based file.
Aor- 16th March 2020.
Biometrics - 6th October

Now, I called IRCC on 17th November, They said that in your Express entry - eligibility and security passed and criminality in process
While in Paper-based file - security is in process but criminality passed.

So, is there any way that they can switch the data and pass the criminality in both applications??

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
I got my GSCM notes and I’m stuck with criminality (in progress) and security (not started). Eligibility is passed.
It seems the application hasn’t progressed since June

Reactions: MatAb

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
I got my GSCM notes and I’m stuck with criminality (in progress) and security (not started). Eligibility is passed.
Is your VO Ottawa and what is your AOR with stream

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon , Sir can you pl tell me if we can call IRCC even if we have applied thru a rep and talk to an agent asking about our status of our file , will it affect our file in any way ?
It's always best to coordinate with the consultant or a qualified lawyer about your application however you can contact IRCC to inquire about the status of your application and it will not affect your application. Gcms Notes should not be the first thing to use to find out the status of the application, while it has no adverse impact there are other ways to contact IRCC for free; phone/web form see https://bit.ly/373kl12 for more

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
AOR April, CEC, VO Ottawa
so now it is a wait game as VO OTTAWA seems to not process anything or are following a different strategy

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Criminality will show as in progress if biometrics are outstanding; however your application will continue to progress without it. If security has not started then either your Eligibility has not been conclusively passed by an officer or there are administrative delays. Wait for some time and you can raise a web form next time and see if security has started.