+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR Backlog

shashibhushan86

Nov 4, 2019
Mine has this CN COVID PACE too..Per GCMS, application approved and COPR created on Oct 23. No movement in my profile. Might as well raise this webform.

Hi. Which section the "CN COVID PACE" mentioned?
I have applied for GCMS notes and wanna look for it specifically.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations!
Can you please help on below questions:
1. Which section in your gcms notes you saw CN COVID PACE ?
2. What did you exactly write in your webform?
3. Did you attach the screenshot of the gcms section in the webform?

As a tactical measure, I just applied for another gcms notes and I saw there were some ghost updates. However no PPR yet.

thanks in advance.
I am inland CEC.
#1- On page 150 of 244 pages
#2 - I wrote that I am inland applicant with all my dependents inland (i.e., in Canada). Attached my Driving Lisc as proof. And requested to remove from COVID Pace.
#3- no

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
shayusuf247 - which section in GCMS? i tried searching but could not find. My AOR is May 10 and its pending Final Approval since Nov 18. May be i could use your trick

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
shayusuf247 - which section in GCMS? i tried searching but could not find. My AOR is May 10 and its pending Final Approval since Nov 18. May be i could use your trick
Yours is pending approval. in my case it was approved, but no copr issued.

Section name is: ASSOCIATIONS > Organizations & Entities

Frank659

Nov 28, 2020
No.
They approved my application on 9 Sep but issued the COPR on 12 Nov
Mine is they approved my application on 4th November and issued a COPR number but I have not received the COPR document just the COPR number. Can I do anything with the COPR number or must wait for the PDF?

shashibhushan86

Nov 4, 2019
Yours is pending approval. in my case it was approved, but no copr issued.

Section name is: ASSOCIATIONS > Organizations & Entities

Thanks. I found CN COVID PACE in ASSOCIATIONS > Organizations & Entities Section.
I do not however what should I do to get it removed from that list. I am FSW outland.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Thanks. I found CN COVID PACE in ASSOCIATIONS > Organizations & Entities Section.
I do not however what should I do to get it removed from that list. I am FSW outland.
It's there because of the COVID travel restriction for outland. You may not be able to get it removed until the restriction is lifted and everyone can travel freely

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
It's there because of the COVID travel restriction for outland. You may not be able to get it removed until the restriction is lifted and everyone can travel freely

I have it in my GCMS, inland applicant. I just raised a webform last week regarding this, hope to get a response.