+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR Backlog

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Folks,
Let's see how much back log is present for forum members. Depending on the count, maybe we can tag IRCC on their twitter account (ofcourse without disclosing any personal info)

Members please post your AOR: DD/MM/YYYY, if you meet following condition:
  • Type: CEC/Inland only {for outland, there are delays in issuing COPR, and there is a twitter trend already going on}
  • Application Status: Final Approved (as per your online profile OR as per GCMS notes)
  • COPR: Awaiting

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
In your case, I think the next logical step is for the IRCC to update and close your application as approved within their system. I read somewhere in this forum that even if application is approved (as per GCMS notes), an officer has to manually close the PR application as completed. Only then, the profile will move to the next phase of CoPR issuance.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
In your case, I think the next logical step is for the IRCC to update and close your application as approved within their system. I read somewhere in this forum that even if application is approved (as per GCMS notes), an officer has to manually close the PR application as completed. Only then, the profile will move to the next phase of CoPR issuance.
I see. But I called IRCC 2-3 times. Its basically useless, they give generic response AND say we can't let any visa office/ officer know about your timeline etc as we are not supposed to.

so what should i do

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I see. But I called IRCC 2-3 times. Its basically useless, they give generic response AND say we can't let any visa office/ officer know about your timeline etc as we are not supposed to.

so what should i do
At this point there is no other option but to wait. I know that it can be frustrating. IRCC gives generic responses - especially to those who applications have already been approved (as per GCMS notes or in the CIC profile). I had similar experiences with them.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
At this point there is no other option but to wait. I know that it can be frustrating. IRCC gives generic responses - especially to those who applications have already been approved (as per GCMS notes or in the CIC profile). I had similar experiences with them.
right

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Why they have customer service when they tell what’s on the account . May be using money paid by applicants to employ people who don’t even have etiquettes to respond to applicants.

same for web forms it should be only used as medium for updating docs since asking questions is only going to get u some stupid generic response which we are aware of at time of sending request.

GCMS notes- May be they can increase the fees and respond in week time , atleast make it effective .

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
There was this slight delay in issuing my CoPR document after approval. Usually people got their CoPR the next day after approval (as per what they state here on the forum). So I called them and asked about my CoPR. The lady nonchalantly said that your PR application is already approved..can't you wait until they issue the CoPR? She wasn't rude. But there was this sarcasm in her tone.

Reactions: shayusuf247

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Yes we have been only waiting should have been response,
that’s what is the point what kind of idiots are we have to deal with some times.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Why they have customer service when they tell what’s on the account . May be using money paid by applicants to employ people who don’t even have etiquettes to respond to applicants.

same for web forms it should be only used as medium for updating docs since asking questions is only going to get u some stupid generic response which we are aware of at time of sending request.

GCMS notes- May be they can increase the fees and respond in week time , atleast make it effective .
:)

Call center is oaky to an extent; but web form enquiries are complete waste of time

Agree on CGMS notes

Reactions: sukhbirring

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020

so what should i do
Check out this post. Another person saying that they are waiting for the officer to close the file as completed.

Reactions: shayusuf247

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Waiting
Wasting time
Unnecessary thinking
I might sound pessimistic but I don’t think this copr game will be quickly resolved

cicmagician

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09/04/2020
AOR Received.
18/04/2020
Med's Done....
11/06/2020
Waiting
Wasting time
Unnecessary thinking
I might sound pessimistic but I don’t think this copr game will be quickly resolved
Yeah unfortunately I don't think that we will get those COPRs before new year