+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR Backlog

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
I am in the same boat, It's been a month since my application got approved and no COPR yet. Not sure what's happening at there end.

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I am in the same boat, It's been a month since my application got approved and no COPR yet. Not sure what's happening at there end.
Do you see the application as approved when you log in to your CIC profile? Or did you know about the application approval only from the GCMS notes?

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Why not COPR, just because a team of idiots is processing the application does not give them right or authority to waste ur time and for that reason any one else time.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Why not COPR, just because a team of idiots is processing the application does not give them right or authority to waste ur time and for that reason any one else time.
Yea true but I just want to move on with my life - proceed - buy a car Etc.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Yea true but I just want to move on with my life - proceed - buy a car Etc.
That’s what I am saying they need to have some basic sense as to how much people are struggling because of their slow ness. No doubt bureaucracy both in public and private offices is hurting people and immigrants here.

Reactions: dgeorge

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Do you see the application as approved when you log in to your CIC profile? Or did you know about the application approval only from the GCMS notes?
My application is approved when log in to my CIC profile. The COPR has already been printed off but I have no idea why they aren't sending it and what's happening there.

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
That’s what I am saying they need to have some basic sense as to how much people are struggling because of their slow ness. No doubt bureaucracy both in public and private offices is hurting people and immigrants here.
Yes absolutely. My work permit is getting expired soon and not sure if I should apply for "Bridging WP" or not as I don't have any proof that I am a PR of Canada.

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Yeah just for reference it took almost 6 months to decide on biometric exemption for previously enrolled ones.
God knows how long will it take to clear this mess.

Reactions: Rahul81

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Same here
At least either application approved message or confirmed by IRCC agent.
Right, knowing that app is approved already gives some relief. I also have mine confirmed by an agent as approved, not shown in my profile though. I trust her words lol. All we have to do is wait for that COPR. It shall come.

Reactions: dgeorge

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Right, knowing that app is approved already gives some relief. I also have mine confirmed by an agent as approved, not shown in my profile though. I trust her words lol. All we have to do is wait for that COPR. It shall come.
Your AOR, Biometrics exempt or not?

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
My AOR is April (CEC, inland) and I see many people getting PPR with later AOR... what does it depend on?
I gave biometrics in October - over 6 months of processing time