+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@legalfalcon
When does the application go to CBSA, when CSIS has completed its job?
According to my GCMS notes my eligibility was passed on Nov 08, 2017. And this was also the date when my security was started. After that whenever I contacted London Visa office, they told me that my application was currently undergoing background verification checks. But, today they have replied to my status enquiry that my application is with CBSA for verification/security checks.
Keeping today’s reply in view, should I consider that CSIS has completed its part and has handed over things to CBSA?

Regards

Telescopee0

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
This is how they usually respond. Its always vague. Instead try calling them, or send another written reply and ask for a confirmation.
@legalfalcon - I received an intent of refusal letter from OINP. This is the email I received from them
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your
application indicates that program criteria may not have been met. Specifically,
 You must have at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience, or
the equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the five years before the
date of your notification of interest from Ontario. Your work experience must be in
the primary NOC 2171 identified in your Express Entry profile in Skill Type 0 or
Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC).

I already explained them that it was a mistake and to let me change it. And still I get the same response. What do I do?should.i just go ahead and change the NOC primary code to 2172 now and give them the supporting documents?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon..I called CIC..they said my eligibility is recommended pass and background verification is in progress. No additional documents required..now it is in nova Scotia sydney..in Ip1 it was in Ottawa..what does that mean @legalfalcon ..and others.
The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First an program assistant or analyst will review an application and then the recommendation is reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. In your case the analyst has made a recommendation that the eligibility is passed, and now an officer will review it to make a final determination.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon..I called CIC..they said my eligibility is recommended pass and background verification is in progress. No additional documents required..now it is in nova Scotia sydney..in Ip1 it was in Ottawa..what does that mean @legalfalcon ..and others.
The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First an program assistant or analyst will review an application and then the recommendation is reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. In your case the analyst has made a recommendation that the eligibility is passed, and now an officer will review it to make a final determination.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,
Quick question here,
I received an email from cic that my ECA from WES was not available online to them or they were not added as a recipient. And that i have to submit them electronical.
I went to WES website and sent cic a electronic copy rightway.
After that u called WES just to confirm but they told me the evaluation i have done was for educational institutions not for cic. And that i will have to order a new ECA report. I told them i already sent the copy throught online accout and it has also been delivered. They said they can’t do anything abput that but the evaluation woll probably be exactly same just a headline will be change from evaluation for academic institutions to eca for cic. And it will take 20 days.
So do you think i should send case specific enquiy about this or let it be like that one wes completes the evaluation they will send a new report again to cic.

Thanks in advance.
When you make an account with WES you have to clarify for what purpose the evaluation is. Now it all depends on whether IRCC accepts it or not. Raise a CSE and ask IRCC if they have received it and it is acceptable. Just as a safety measure, you can get the ECA for immigration and submit that too.

Reactions: fahad911

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon... even though the analyst didn’t give a reason for the review required request, would it be a proactive approach to send updated experience letters from my employers by raising a CSE? The previous letters, while they included the wordings in the NOC 2161, they didn’t go into details... like the specific projects that I worked on when I applied statistical theories or provided techical guidance in statistical theory applications...It was more of an overview of my duties and my responsibilities.
If there is no specific reason, then no need to send anything. In some cases the review required can be due to as mundane issue as proof of funds, which may be in a different currency, and the analyst leaves it for the officer to make a conversion on it.

It is only an overview, they don't go in details. If your NOC job duties substantially match those on your reference letter, you are all good.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
1. The PR application ask for whether I am know by any other name,

(i) as per Passport - AAAA BBBB CCCC (I have mentioned in same order in PR application)
(ii) but actually it should be - CCCC BBBB AAAA (so I am mentioning this as well, for any other names, not difference in spellings or name, it is just the order of names)

Is it required? Will this be okey?

Hope this clarifies. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the reply for the second question.
The passport has given name, and family name or last name. What show up in the passport is what you use in the application. Whatever order your name appears in the passport, it will be in all your immigration documents.

When you say it should actually be different, this is the aspect I don't get. If you name is incorrect on the passport, you should get it changed.

Reactions: akila868

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon,

With regard to address history, I have been in one address until my marriage (my home). After that we stayed at a rented place for 1 year. Then after that we came back to my home again. So how do I enter the address in the application,

1. Enter my home address as Current Address, and give my birth date as starting date,
2. Enter the rented place address as old address, and give start and end date. These dates will clash with the above address dates.

Will this be okey?
Yes, this will work.

Reactions: akila868

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
When does the application go to CBSA, when CSIS has completed its job?
According to my GCMS notes my eligibility was passed on Nov 08, 2017. And this was also the date when my security was started. After that whenever I contacted London Visa office, they told me that my application was currently undergoing background verification checks. But, today they have replied to my status enquiry that my application is with CBSA for verification/security checks.
Keeping today’s reply in view, should I consider that CSIS has completed its part and has handed over things to CBSA?

Regards
In most cases CSIS is pretty quick in completing the screening. It is CBSA which is the last. However, unless you have the CSIS report, you can't be sure if it has conclusively concluded its involvement.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - I received an intent of refusal letter from OINP. This is the email I received from them
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your
application indicates that program criteria may not have been met. Specifically,
 You must have at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience, or
the equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the five years before the
date of your notification of interest from Ontario. Your work experience must be in
the primary NOC 2171 identified in your Express Entry profile in Skill Type 0 or
Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC).

I already explained them that it was a mistake and to let me change it. And still I get the same response. What do I do?should.i just go ahead and change the NOC primary code to 2172 now and give them the supporting documents?
Send them the documents and request them for a change.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi ,

I want to know if there is some problem with medical , do the doctor tell you that there was a problem with blood work or something or do they directly tell CiC and we get to know Fromm cIc

I had my medical done in usa

Telescopee0

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Send them the documents and request them for a change.
I have already requested them for changing the NOC code but they never responded. Instead, 2 hours prior to sending me the intent of refusal letter, they emailed me

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

This email confirms the receipt of your emails and documents. No changes need to be made with respect to your NOC at this time.

On one side they are requesting me not to change the NOC code and on the other hand they are asking me to show 1 year continuous experience in NOC 2171 which I already explained them that I don't have. That's why requesting them to change my NOC code to 2172.

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the reply@legalfalcon. Now, how much time it will take for visa officer to verify and pass? what level of verification will be done? when can i approximately expect ppr? I am a FSW-O from India

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi legal falcon, I received my CBSA notes which were generated on 9 April, I wonder why did they ask for 60 days extension and after that they sent 2 and half months old notes. In notes it is written sII indicator : yes and in admissibility security section it is mentioned Security screening :A (34) comprehensive . Please help what does it mean.

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon , i have some questions and would appreciate if you can help me.

I am at the stage in my application where it says" we are processing your background check" preferably i have heard its called the IP2 stage in the forum.

My ques:-
1) i am SINP nominated and want to know the reasons and the chances ircc can reject my application bcos of designation being different than the noc applied. My job responsibilities match the noc however the organization had a diff way of desinating.

2) i am having only ex employers and no current job, i hv taken exp. Letters signed by HR and roles responsibilities approved by managers, then what are chances ircc will do verification? Trying to know if i shud give headsup's to ex employers.

3)does "we are processing your background check" means my file is at VO?