+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Same here
My application has completed 100% as of 30 Nov
I was hoping to get some updates
I have raised a webform asking for the update.
Let's see
My applicant reached 100% on Nov 2. Still no update. But i pray and wish you dont have to go through all the pain and you get it soon...

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I have query about GCMS notes.

I had earlier submitted one about a month ago and never received anything and today again i submitted one more time with following acknowledgement

Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is XXXXXX. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

Question - did anyone received new request number after query registration? I did not for my previous request.

Reactions: amala1611

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
I have query about GCMS notes.

I had earlier submitted one about a month ago and never received anything and today again i submitted one more time with following acknowledgement

Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is XXXXXX. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

Question - did anyone received new request number after query registration? I did not for my previous request.
No, you will not get any new request number.

Reactions: planetch

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
I request GCMS notes twice times, first on Oct 7, then Nov 15. Also web form 1 week ago and Nothing...any answer... it's frustrate.
Strange. Did you request it thru ATIP site? I requested mine Nov 3, no answer yet.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
To all fellow applicants, seems like its bit of mess with those applicants whose applications are processed in Ottawa which is almost delaying everything . They are taking shelter of covid excuse now but they have historically delayed the applications. Something really wrong with office there.

I hope they prove me wrong but for majority of us we should spend our holidays stress free and wait for something in 2021 as 2020 has been a BIG GONG SHOW. First Covid , than biometrics and now with full on chaos with no one sure what is happening.

Last edited:

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
To all fellow applicants, seems like its bit of mess with those applicants whose applicants are processed in Ottawa which is almost delaying. They have covid shelter now but they have historically delayed the applications.
I hope they prove me wrong but for majority of us we should spend our holidays stress free and wait for something in 2021 as 2020 has been a BIG GONG SHOW. First Covid , than biometrics and now with full on chaos with no one sure what is happening.
Exactly...but they still made draws and 5000k people. All pay fee...for then waiting I don't know how many months.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Strange. Did you request it thru ATIP site? I requested mine Nov 3, no answer yet.
For sure, it is taking the time. I ordered it the first time on July 10 and received them on July 27. The second time, I ordered on Oct 10 and received it on Nov 27. Moreover, I don't think the GCMS notes being the latest one for the updates because it was generated on Oct 20 and I received them after a month. Maybe we can use them if there is anything wrong/good mentioned on the file.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
For sure, it is taking the time. I ordered it the first time on July 10 and received them on July 27. The second time, I ordered on Oct 10 and received it on Nov 27. Moreover, I don't think the GCMS notes being the latest one for the updates because it was generated on Oct 20 and I received them after a month. Maybe we can use them if there is anything wrong/good mentioned on the file.
Yes, I did! Also, I called them. They can see my request and because of the covid situation and bla bla bla...they don't send yet.

Reactions: amala1611