CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
I just received my CoPR. I thought they would be using the portal, but they have sent the CoPR in my profile.

I am outside Canada currently. Has anyone applied for a PRTD recently?
Congratulations buddy,

Can you share your timeline ?

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I just received my CoPR. I thought they would be using the portal, but they have sent the CoPR in my profile.

I am outside Canada currently. Has anyone applied for a PRTD recently?
Did you have to update your address when you left Canada?

ntya

Jun 29, 2018
Hi I receive a request yesterday for t4, notice of assesment and bank statements showing salary deposits and I have uploaded them today. But still in my application it says your action is required. I had only two spots to upload files one is for t4 and other for notice of assesment and I have provided a letter of explanation why I was combining t4 and bank Statements together. Is it normal to see your action is required on the application status even after uploading the requested documents. Also i did not still receive any email yet confirming that they received teh documents. Can someone shed some light here. Am an inland cec applicant.

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Hi I receive a request yesterday for t4, notice of assesment and bank statements showing salary deposits and I have uploaded them today. But still in my application it says your action is required. I had only two spots to upload files one is for t4 and other for notice of assesment and I have provided a letter of explanation why I was combining t4 and bank Statements together. Is it normal to see your action is required on the application status even after uploading the requested documents. Also i did not still receive any email yet confirming that they received teh documents. Can someone shed some light here. Am an inland cec applicant.
wait for 24 hours, it takes time to update in the system.

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Don't worry. I also submitted 1 document and it took almost 10 days to change status from "Your action required" to "Submitted" but i received confirmation email after 6-7 hours that they received my document.

Last edited:

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Wait - why would they require this info... did you not provide the info before?? what your AOR and VO?

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Wait - why would they require this info... did you not provide the info before?? what your AOR and VO?
I had same question too..why would they ask you after submitting the application ( I am assuming you must have submitted all these with your application being CEC Inland)