+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Patel444

Nov 30, 2020
Got this webform response from CIC,
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

AOR May 5. Bio exempted Oct 9. Bio refunded Nov 4. As per agent waiting for the final decision.
I am also at same stage.
Just waiting
Your Visa Office is Ottawa??

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Good day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

AOR May 5. Bio exempted Oct 9. Bio refunded Nov 4. As per agent waiting for the final decision.
I got the same message as yours last week and COPR came in yesterday. I think your application is transferred to local VO so they can issue COPR. Good luck mate! All the pending applications are slowly proceeded to the final step.

@jassi

Nov 23, 2020
Good day,

How long they take to respond web form

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Good day,

I have received the same reply. I think they just do copy and paste for all the forms........

Reactions: MatAb

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
They have 3-4 standard messages which they take 1-2 weeks to copy paste and respond. I can understand how much efforts they are putting.
We should appreciate what they are doing :)))
Nice one !! ;)

Reactions: Rahul81

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Just received my GCMS notes today, exactly a month from request date (Nov.3).
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Infor Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

COPR was created on Oct 23., 4 days after completing my bio. Status:Not started, valid to 2021/05. Also, I noticed a note in there saying CN COVID PACE under the organizations nd entities. Anyone having this as well? What does that mean?

Last edited:

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020

Due date: 2020/11/21- does this even mean a thing? Should I be receiving COPR on this date?

COPR was created on Oct 23., 4 days after completing my bio. Status:Not started, valid to 2021/05. Also, I noticed a note in there saying CN COVID PACE under the organizations nd entities. Anyone having this as well? What does that mean?
What was your AOR?
did you call them in the meantime?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020

Due date: 2020/11/21- does this even mean a thing? Should I be receiving COPR on this date?

Are you outland? cos COVID pace means applications on hold due to Covid travel restriction. Congrats

SyedZaidi1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Sent my request from GCMS notes on 31st Oct - Stll the the temporary tracking number? Usually how long does it take for them to issue the notes?