+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
No email notification for CoPR? How do you know?and what type of update you see before that?
Just randomly logged in my account and saw that. Before the real update, I experienced several ghost updates from the system glitch and a real ghost update on Sunday.

reneeli2020

Nov 24, 2020
Just randomly logged in my account and saw that. Before the real update, I experienced several ghost updates from the system glitch and a real ghost update on Sunday.
Hi, can you elaborate on the real ghost update? Did you receive an email or just saw that on your profile?

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hi guys! I have been waiting for 8 months to announce this: COPR on Dec 02, 2020. Thank you for all the ups and downs during my journey. Here is the timeline:

CEC Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR: March 28
MP: May 27
Biometric updated to completed (exempted): Oct 9
Biometric fee refunded: Nov 5
Final approval and COPR in the CIC portal: Dec 2

Let me know if you need anything. I am still around to help. Good luck to all of us! Thank you once again!
Congratulations !!!!

Reactions: nyiable

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Got this webform response from CIC,
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

AOR May 5. Bio exempted Oct 9. Bio refunded Nov 4. As per agent waiting for the final decision.