COPR this week?

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
I got the CoPR on Oct 29th.
CEC Inland.
AOR April 24th.
Medical passed on June 19th.
I'm biometrics exempted, updated on Oct 20th along with the completion of Background check.
Final decision was made on Oct 28th.

I didn't receive any calls, there was one email came later on the day to notice me that application has been updated (after I've already found out in my CIC account).
There is no CoPR letter to download though, I can see the file number, validation and so on. I'm currently in Canada, will they mail it to me?

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
CEC Inland.
AOR April 24th.
I'm biometrics exempted, updated on Oct 20th along with the completion of Background check.

I didn't receive any calls, there was one email came later on the day to notice me that application has been updated (after I've already found out in my CIC account).
There is no CoPR letter to download though, I can see the file number, validation and so on. I'm currently in Canada, will they mail it to me?
i believe yes

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
In a few days, you will get an update email from IRCC. When you log into your profile, you will see the confirmation of PR document attached. This document will highlight the next steps to be done. Basically they will want you to send two PR specification photos + a copy of the confirmation of PR document to an address. As I am in Vancouver, they asked me to send all these to Vancouver IRCC located at 1148 Hornby St.

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
In a few days, you will get an update email from IRCC. When you log into your profile, you will see the confirmation of PR document attached. This document will highlight the next steps to be done. Basically they will want you to send two PR specification photos + a copy of the confirmation of PR document to an address. As I am in Vancouver, they asked me to send all these to Vancouver IRCC located at 1148 Hornby St.
Do you have to do it by paper mail? Is there an option to do it by going there or online or something? Oh I heard about that portal thing I guess

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Do you have to do it by paper mail? Is there an option to do it by going there or online or something? Oh I heard about that portal thing I guess
In the document that I received, it was explicitly stated that I need to mail everything to them. And there was this address listed..so that I can mail everything to that address.

As of today, there are no options to submit the required photos physically by visiting the local IRCC office or via online.

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
CEC Inland.
AOR April 24th.

What is the update telling you? What change do you see in your profile if there is no CoPR?

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thank you for the clarification:)

Reactions: cck1986

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
My application 100% done. I called cic and representative mentioned me that everything passed, my biometric was updated on 20th October. Any chance of copr soon. Please input guys
my biometric was updated on 20th October, after that no updates