+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
My biometrics is updated (exempt - completed) on Oct 14th and there was no update after that. Called IRCC now. She said, "Biometrics is on file and it is in progress. Technically it is passed. The visa officer has to change the status and make the final decision". It's purely a waiting game.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
My biometrics is updated (exempt - completed) on Oct 14th and there was no update after that. Called IRCC now. She said, "Biometrics is on file and it is in progress. Technically it is passed. The visa officer has to change the status and make the final decision". It's purely a waiting game.
Same for me everything has been passed and just need to close the file by visa officer

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
what's the number I have to call to get info about my status? My AOR is April, I gave bio in October, and still no PR. I have a representative so I can't log in to the portal on my own.
Do I just need my application number (Exxxxxx) ?

Reactions: MatAb

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
what's the number I have to call to get info about my status? My AOR is April, I gave bio in October, and still no PR. I have a representative so I can't log in to the portal on my own.
Do I just need my application number (Exxxxxx) ?
Yes you will need that
1-888-242-2100 is the number

Reactions: Paul48

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Yes you will need that
1-888-242-2100 is the number
Thanks!

I have called and the "pre-recorded" voice said my background check and eligibility are in progress. Considering that my AOR is April, does it sound realistic? After more than 6 months the eligibility isn't cleared?

For those who already got COPR, when did you see eligibility passed?

MatAb

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Thanks!

I have called and the "pre-recorded" voice said my background check and eligibility are in progress. Considering that my AOR is April, does it sound realistic? After more than 6 months the eligibility isn't cleared?

Not entirely sure..but also april..14th for aor and I'm in the same situation.

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Thanks!

You need to talk to the Agent to get the real status, it's option 0 after you hear prerecorded messaged. Did you talk to one?