+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

MiljanNB

Jan 15, 2020
You can just see where they are in the moment, and how far away from your file... AOR and other things are not reliable.

Reactions: Vinami

neha44

May 28, 2019
Congrats for PR...How many days do it take to give us the pr confirmation link after asking the detail??

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-candidates-aor-june-2020-please-join-here.709024/post-9009365
Another June AOR got COPR today.
I certainly think IRCC is after its commitment of processing at-least 80 % of the application within 6 month time frame and whatever cannot be processed are now being delayed further. Jan, Feb AND March Applicants are hard hit.
Firstly there was no sequence for Bio-metrics calling and now it is apparent there is nothing like that for issuing CoPRs as well.
Just an opinion.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-candidates-aor-june-2020-please-join-here.709024/post-9009365
Another June AOR got COPR today.
I certainly think IRCC is after its commitment of processing at-least 80 % of the application within 6 month time frame and whatever cannot be processed are now being delayed further. Jan, Feb AND March Applicants are hard hit.
Firstly there was no sequence for Bio-metrics calling and now it is apparent there is nothing like that for issuing CoPRs as well.
Just an opinion.
I think its Ottawa VO only which is holding files for long, hope we get is soon

Reactions: sukhbirring

Partyman90

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
What a relief..phewwwww..got my COPR also today..CEC inland Aor June 2nd..need to send photos and UCI number..week end party is on..yayyyy
Try not to mail your COPR letter and pictures by Canada Post, I did from November 12 and all now it's not showing delivered.

Reactions: anantha27

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
is CIC accepting pictures after copr via mail or account portal? if via account portal, are we suppose to send back of pic with all that information as well?

Jul 5, 2020
Congraz! Could you please share your Visa Office? also did you get approved in portal first then get COPR, or it comes the same time. Thanks!
Thanks. Yes, Ottawa is my Visa office. I received an email that there is a new message for your account. Then I checked my account, It is showing “application is approved and COPR was there as well in the account”.