Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Hi, I am just a newbie in CEC. I am creating express entry profile. Can you please tell me how to answer “ how much money will you bring to Canada ?”
If you’re CEC applicant you don’t need to show any funds.
Just write an explanation letter with one of this links:-
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

Reactions: hustler751

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
I received CoPR today. My AOR is June 18 2020.
Congrats
If you can, please share your profile like:-
Noc
City
Marital status and
Canadian experience.

MaxKen

Nov 21, 2020
I received ITA on 17 of May and Medical- pass August 5th, Biometrics completed -Oct 5th. This week I got a request to upload schedule A and Travel history form and my CV. Did anyone receive any request like this?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
June 13 AOR here. I know I’m still within the 6 month processing timeframe, but I’m becoming increasingly worried. As per yesterday’s call, no movement on my file since criminality passed on Oct 29.

Eligibility still recommended passed (Oct 1) pending officer’s approval before security can even start. So frustrating that after nearly 2 months I’m still waiting for eligibility to be passed.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
June 13 AOR here. I know I’m still within the 6 month processing timeframe, but I’m becoming increasingly worried. As per yesterday’s call, no movement on my file since criminality passed on Oct 29.

Eligibility still recommended passed (Oct 1) pending officer’s approval before security can even start. So frustrating that after nearly 2 months I’m still waiting for eligibility to be passed.
Same with me. AOR 16 June. my eligibility is recommended pass for almost 2 months now and there is no movement even after Biometrics. I am worried now. But whenever I call IRCC, agent says we cant see anything negative on your file its just they are working with less staff, so keep patience. Dont know what is stopping them to make it PASS after being Recommended pass. Please update me whenever u see any update, I will do the same

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018

What is your VO, mine is Ottawa and i think they are slowest one

Preet53

Nov 19, 2020
I received ITA on 17 of May and Medical- pass August 5th, Biometrics completed -Oct 5th. This week I got a request to upload schedule A and Travel history form and my CV. Did anyone receive any request like this?
My AOR is June 20
I received schedule A on August 7 before biometrics request letter.

MaxKen

Nov 21, 2020
My AOR is June 20
I received schedule A on August 7 before biometrics request letter.
Thank you for your reply. The instruction for schedule A and travel form says -bearing an original signature. but I do not know we are allowed to print and sign after the validated document. How did you submit your documents?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
I did not complete biometrics for PR. They used one I submitted for PGWP.
Yes, but did your biometrics field change from "We have not received your finger prints" to "Completed - (date)"?

Same with me. AOR 16 June. my eligibility is recommended pass for almost 2 months now and there is no movement even after Biometrics. I am worried now. But whenever I call IRCC, agent says we cant see anything negative on your file its just they are working with less staff, so keep patience. Dont know what is stopping them to make it PASS after being Recommended pass. Please update me whenever u see any update, I will do the same
CPC-O is my processing office. You should be faster since PNPs are generally quicker than the rest.