+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
I am starting to realise that VO Ottawa is screwing with us... It is supposed to be the best office since that is the capital and main office of immigration. Such laid back attitude.

Reactions: dgeorge

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Now that Covid cases are on the rise, it might be slower yet in VO Ottawa cos they have to follow all protocols. I hope govt offices don't shut down again

Reactions: dgeorge

Rosealsidhu

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hello,
My AOR is April 30
Biometrics done Nov 3
I called ircc today and agent told me that eligibility, medical passed, biometrics completed.
Background check in progress
Criminality not started
She said everything looks good,
how long can take now to get copr? Anybody facing similar situation.

Reactions: MatAb

jasonc0408

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello,
My AOR is April 30
Biometrics done Nov 3
I called ircc today and agent told me that eligibility, medical passed, biometrics completed.
Criminality not started
Criminality is relatively fast since all it needs are biometrics and PPC. it takes normally around 2 weeks to pass.

Did you ask security? security could take anywhere from 3 weeks to months though..

MatAb

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hey guys..aor april 14. Bio done oct 20th.
Hello,
My AOR is April 30
Biometrics done Nov 3
Criminality not started
Yes mate. In similar situation myself.. april 14 aor. Biometrics Oct 20. I also called today..eligibility passed.. medical passed, bio done. Background check and criminality in progress (has been for seemingly 2 months now) .

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Criminality is relatively fast since all it needs are biometrics and PPC. it takes normally around 2 weeks to pass.

Did you ask security? security could take anywhere from 3 weeks to months though..
I think based on conversations criminality depends on PCC and biometrics.. Also after you give biometrics.. Officer had to review only then criminality will pass.. My biometrics was fine 3 weeks back.. AOR in April.. IRCC agent said no one has touched my file since I gave biometrics 3 weeks back.. In short in this COVID era.. All timelines are subject to discretion