+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Indeed, our cases are worst. Did you call and ask specifically about your spouse and your criminality ? In my case, they say that criminality is in progress. I dont know if it is mine or spouse one or both :(
No I didn’t ask but agent gave me this information himself. He also shooted a message to VO to look into it as my spouse’s biometrics were available since feb.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
No I didn’t ask but agent gave me this information himself. He also shooted a message to VO to look into it as my spouse’s biometrics were available since feb.
What is the process to call them. The options and what do you exactly ask about the application that they let you know the current state

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
UPDATE:

I have received my PR Confirmation Portal Login and submitted my Photo and address. Will update when everything is completed.
Hi @ahmehade and everyone, I have a question about the photo. Most of the time, the professional photographers here in Canada didn't give me a soft copy of the photo (for immigration purposes), stating that they weren't allow to give it. When I had to upload a photo for my PR application, I tried to persuade the photographer that IRCC required me to submit a photo online but he still refused to give me the soft copy, I had to scan my physical photo instead. (I actually had an argument with him about the rules @.@ because he, not an immigrant, insisted that he knew the process). The scanned version was just okay, but for PR card, I'd like to submit a higher quality photo. Any advice on how to get it, please? I highly appreciate your help. Thank you.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hey everyone,

I received my CoPR today:) Yesterday they sent me a link to login to PR confirmation portal to confirm my mailing address and upload a recent picture. This morning i woke up with good news that finally my application has been approved. They emailed me eCoPR and according to the email i should receive my actual PR card in the mail in 1 week.

I hope everyone gets their PR.

Also the information when you login to check your application is NOT up to date. Yesterday even after they emailed me for PR Portal, when i checked my application, it still said that they are reviewing my eligibility and background check had not been cleared.
Receiving the PR card in 1 week! Amazing!

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
What is the process to call them. The options and what do you exactly ask about the application that they let you know the current state
call 1888 242 2100
then press "1", "1", "2", "2", "APPLICATION NO.+#", "1", "YEAR OR BIRTH", "1", "1" and "0" to connect to agent.
Hear the automated messages in between.
Ask about your eligibility, Security and Criminality stages whether met or not?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Any idea how long it takes for security to be passed - Had a talk with the agent and was informed that criminality got passed on 10th November 2020 but Security not started yet.

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Any idea how long it takes for security to be passed - Had a talk with the agent and was informed that criminality got passed on 10th November 2020 but Security not started yet.
Security can take 3,4 weeks for most of the applications but could also go for 3,4 months.
I just called IRCC and criminality is still in progress. So, I don’t think IRCC is that fast to process backlog applications but at the same time issuing CoPRs for newer applications. This is out of my mind. Disheartening, I am losing hope as it is already more than 9 months into application. Feeling hopeless.

Reactions: dgeorge

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hi @ahmehade and everyone, I have a question about the photo. Most of the time, the professional photographers here in Canada didn't give me a soft copy of the photo (for immigration purposes), stating that they weren't allow to give it. When I had to upload a photo for my PR application, I tried to persuade the photographer that IRCC required me to submit a photo online but he still refused to give me the soft copy, I had to scan my physical photo instead. (I actually had an argument with him about the rules @.@ because he, not an immigrant, insisted that he knew the process). The scanned version was just okay, but for PR card, I'd like to submit a higher quality photo. Any advice on how to get it, please? I highly appreciate your help. Thank you.
Hmmmm that's weird, the studios I've been to were all able to provide soft copy (even London Drugs or Costco), there will be extra fee to get soft copy though. Which city you are currently living in? You could just go for another studio that provides soft copy.

nidul90r

Nov 18, 2020
Hey everyone,

I received my CoPR today:) Yesterday they sent me a link to login to PR confirmation portal to confirm my mailing address and upload a recent picture. This morning i woke up with good news that finally my application has been approved. They emailed me eCoPR and according to the email i should receive my actual PR card in the mail in 1 week.

I hope everyone gets their PR.

Also the information when you login to check your application is NOT up to date. Yesterday even after they emailed me for PR Portal, when i checked my application, it still said that they are reviewing my eligibility and background check had not been cleared.
How did you upload your photo? Was it a scanned copy or a digital copy?

ru88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I am wondering how often the senior officers deal with cases. I called IRCC. The agent told me all my assessments are passed and wait for final decision.