+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

melike

Nov 12, 2020
Hey everyone,

I received my CoPR today:) Yesterday they sent me a link to login to PR confirmation portal to confirm my mailing address and upload a recent picture. This morning i woke up with good news that finally my application has been approved. They emailed me eCoPR and according to the email i should receive my actual PR card in the mail in 1 week.

I hope everyone gets their PR.

Also the information when you login to check your application is NOT up to date. Yesterday even after they emailed me for PR Portal, when i checked my application, it still said that they are reviewing my eligibility and background check had not been cleared.

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hey everyone,

I received my CoPR today:) Yesterday they sent me a link to login to PR confirmation portal to confirm my mailing address and upload a recent picture. This morning i woke up with good news that finally my application has been approved. They emailed me eCoPR and according to the email i should receive my actual PR card in the mail in 1 week.

Also the information when you login to check your application is NOT up to date. Yesterday even after they emailed me for PR Portal, when i checked my application, it still said that they are reviewing my eligibility and background check had not been cleared.
Congratulations
What's your AOR

jasonc0408

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hey everyone,

Congraz! Could you please share your VO?

jasonc0408

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
On my eCoPR document it says that it was issued by Calgary IRCC. Not sure if this is the information you are asking.
Yes, thanks for your info.
looks like it's the local visa office responsible for issue COPR. best wishes for your future!

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hey everyone,

The process seems fast with the new portal. It's a question then of when can one receive the email.:) Congrats.

melike

Nov 12, 2020
The process seems fast with the new portal. It's a question then of when can one receive the email.:) Congrats.
Definitely fast with this new portal. But not so fast as i had been waiting for almost 8 months:) and thank you.

melike

Nov 12, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share something that might bring some hope to people on here just like I received after reading few posts and comments:

CATEGORY : CEC
AoR: 16th May
Medical: Passed 6th July
BIOMETRICS: Exempt, Completed sometime last week
Eligibility, Security: Passed sometime in October, but background check says 9th November. When I called in October they said all passed except criminality which hadn't started then
CoPR: 17th November

When I called them on 12th November, they said that they were waiting for final decision, everything was passed. Visa office based on my conversation in October was Ottawa

Received CoPR document on my cic account. No portal login information or anything.

I wish everyone good luck! A lot of good luck! I know how it feels, I was very stressed out!
Congratulations!

Reactions: Lostboi

Mohitsharma1803

Oct 13, 2017
AOR 17th Feb, Spouse Criminality Stuck at Processing, Everything else is passed. Bio done on 07th October.
it seems Feb Inlands are worst case for processing time in CEC inland category.
Indeed, our cases are worst. Did you call and ask specifically about your spouse and your criminality ? In my case, they say that criminality is in progress. I dont know if it is mine or spouse one or both :(