+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I just got off phone with IRCC and they still see criminality is in process (rest everything is cleared)

AOR May 10, Biometric (exempted) : 15th Oct, CEC Inland, VO : Ottawa

Reactions: Vinami

jasonc0408

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Just called IRCC,
After 3 weeks, security is finally passed this morning. The agent said there is also a decision been made but she can't close it so she can't tell me what the decision is. Ask me patiently to wait for the letter.
Office CPC-Sydney

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
AOR 24th Feb here lol waiting, bio done : 16th Oct ; criminality :in-progress :(
In my case the last time i called even criminality was passed. We all are inland. Not sure what is stopping them for the final decision! :(

Kk kabobo

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Aor march 23 still waiting
Biometrics done :sep 17
Called ircc on October 17 and was told everything is done but still not approved

SyedZaidi1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Folks... update on my end is: Called IRCC today and the rep said application is approved as of nov 13th. They should send out the log in credentials for the CIC PR portal soon... not sure what 'soon' means? Looks like a lot of people here are stuck with approved status.

AOR: May 21
Inland, CEC
CPC ottawa

ImmigrantCat

Nov 17, 2020
It seems like I got a PR confirmation Yesterday at 4pm. They are using the new portal for this and I got an email asking me to confirm my name, email, UCI, and last port of entry I arrived to and when. After that they are supposed to send me a link to my profile in the portal and I can submit a picture and my address.

My info

• City: Toronto
  • ITA: January 29th, 2020
  • Application submitted: March 9th, 2020
  • Medical passed: April 7th, 2020
  • Biometrics call: October 5th, 2020
  • Biometrics Submitted and updated in my profile: October 6th, 2020
  • Ghost Update: November 3rd, 2020, no changes in profile
  • IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (ETOB) email: November 17th 2020
  • No update in the profile even after recieving the email today. Eligibility and Criminality still says under review and processing.
  • Portal Log in email: November 18th, 2020
  • Address and phot submission in the portal: November 18th, 2020. still waiting for them to approve my picture.

ru88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
It's funny that my BOWP's (submitted at the end of July) background check was completed while my EE profile's is still under processing...

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
To be honest, those with pending final approval, will we make it before 2020 ends? My case is all stage were passed, AOR March 2020 inland CEC.

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
It seems like I got a PR confirmation Yesterday at 4pm. They are using the new portal for this and I got an email asking me to confirm my name, email, UCI, and last port of entry I arrived to and when. After that they are supposed to send me a link to my profile in the portal and I can submit a picture and my address.

My info

• City: Toronto
  • ITA: January 29th, 2020
  • Application submitted: March 9th, 2020
  • Medical passed: April 7th, 2020
  • Biometrics call: October 5th, 2020
  • Biometrics Submitted and updated in my profile: October 6th, 2020
  • Ghost Update: November 3rd, 2020, no changes in profile
  • IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (ETOB) email: November 17th 2020
  • No update in the profile even after recieving the email today. Eligibility and Criminality still says under review and processing.
  • Portal Log in email: November 18th, 2020
  • Address and phot submission in the portal: November 18th, 2020. still waiting for them to approve my picture.
Hi there!

when they confirm your information, you had to answer and send it back?
I was kinda confusing with last port of entry question.. does it include vacation? do i give them the date that i came back from vacation ?
I am really lost here.. sorry if my question is confusing you..

ImmigrantCat

Nov 17, 2020
Hi there!

when they confirm your information, you had to answer and send it back?
I was kinda confusing with last port of entry question.. does it include vacation? do i give them the date that i came back from vacation ?
I am really lost here.. sorry if my question is confusing you..
Yes you just reply to the email in the same line with your info separated by commas, not hard returns.

it would look like this:

Name, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location (Port of Entry)

My last entry to Canada was after a vacation in Mexico so I put that my last entry was:

Date of entry, Toronto Pearson international airport (Toronto, Ontario)

And I received the portal log in so I assume I was correct in putting that info

Reactions: Magjo

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Yes you just reply to the email in the same line with your info separated by commas, not hard returns.

it would look like this:

Name, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location (Port of Entry)

My last entry to Canada was after a vacation in Mexico so I put that my last entry was:

Date of entry, Toronto Pearson international airport (Toronto, Ontario)

And I received the portal log in so I assume I was correct in putting that info
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your replay!
And Congratulation !!!!!!! :)

Reactions: ImmigrantCat