+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR - February_March_April_2020 - COVID19 Situation - Travel and Landing in Canada

@rhuq007

Jan 22, 2020
Hi all,

is there anyone here who got their COPR after 18th March?

I got mine on 31th March, but apparantly IRCC only wants those before 18th March to write them via Webform and tell them about their situation. I wrote them via Webform and the reply was "please use this website for more information" and on the website it said, please use the Webform, it was no help, so I wrote them again.
Same. I raised two webforms. No reply yet

P91

Sep 8, 2020
I did get replies actually.
First time: I didn't put my middle name in so they asked me to raise a new Webform.
Second time: Nonsense reply saying "please use the webform".
Third time: Waiting for reply, just sent now.

Btw do you all get errors when sending a Webform? When I click on the Webform Submit button, nothing happens. When I open the Console in Chrome (right click "inspect element") I see that there are errors with the "Dependent Child" fields. They are required, but at the same time are made invisible. I delete all the tags related to the dependent children and then I finally get to the next page saying upload your documents etc.

@rhuq007

Jan 22, 2020
I did get replies actually.
First time: I didn't put my middle name in so they asked me to raise a new Webform.
Second time: Nonsense reply saying "please use the webform".
Third time: Waiting for reply, just sent now.

Btw do you all get errors when sending a Webform? When I click on the Webform Submit button, nothing happens. When I open the Console in Chrome (right click "inspect element") I see that there are errors with the "Dependent Child" fields. They are required, but at the same time are made invisible. I delete all the tags related to the dependent children and then I finally get to the next page saying upload your documents etc.
Thank youuu :)

Copernicus

Mar 22, 2020
Hi all,

is there anyone here who got their COPR after 18th March?

I got mine on 31th March, but apparantly IRCC only wants those before 18th March to write them via Webform and tell them about their situation. I wrote them via Webform and the reply was "please use this website for more information" and on the website it said, please use the Webform, it was no help, so I wrote them again.
Same boat. CoPR received on March 20, set to expire in October. Sent two webforms, no word yet. As a non US resident, cannot travel either. Hoping IRCC will respond to at least the second webform.

britt_a

Nov 29, 2019
Hey guys, any updates from people who have landed?
I'm planning on flying out from Australia to Calgary at the beginning of March 2021 and would be interested to hear from people who've travelled recently.

AmyCLC

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
China, Malaysia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
China for me, Malaysia for husband
App. Filed.......
01-02-2018
Doc's Request.
12-05-2018
IELTS Request
01-05-2018
Med's Request
22-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2020
Few weeks ago, we contact IRCc to let them know we can move fully to canada 1 go, they no answer. I chase them a few times and no reply. Yes, covid19 is excuse to be slower these days, but is not excuse to ignore people who need helped. I used webform to submit mesages but no reply four weeks.

I not sure where I read but it says they will prioritize those who are sure to immigrate in 1 go but seems only word but no real truth because I did tell them we want to move for good.

PS: COpr expired last year and no move yet but plan to do so, but IRcc takes weeks respond to us yet.