+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR approved after March 18, 2020

sophia01

May 15, 2021
Hi,
I had got my COPR in Nov 2020. Can someone tell me if anyone got an AL or an extension and how long it took and what all procedures you were asked to go theough.
My visa will expire in aug 2021 given my medicals.
will we really get to be in canada as they say our application will not be processed from the start? Is that true?

sophia01

May 15, 2021
Me and my wife have got a COPR expiring 1st April 2021. If we have to travel before that date, then we need to plan travel now itself! - We have to quit our jobs and serve the notice period for 2-3 months. This puts us in a dilemma. No-one knows when the travel will be eased. We want to plan only after things are clear from travel perspective. Do you think COPR can be extended?
Hi did you get a response from ircc. Cause your copr might have expired by now right. Can you elaborate the procedure if you have got information from ircc

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
hey have you got any reply?
Are you in canada now?
Can you please elaborate some details as to what all procedures you went through
we are still here in our home country... foreign nationals approved after march 2020 are not allowed to go to canada. our COPrs are already expired and just waiting for IRCC to contact us as indicated in their website....hayz...

Reactions: sarah2006

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
we are still here in our home country... foreign nationals approved after march 2020 are not allowed to go to canada. our COPrs are already expired and just waiting for IRCC to contact us as indicated in their website....hayz...
[/QUOTE
did your application status change at all? or your counterfoils?

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi,
I had got my COPR in Nov 2020. Can someone tell me if anyone got an AL or an extension and how long it took and what all procedures you were asked to go theough.
My visa will expire in aug 2021 given my medicals.
will we really get to be in canada as they say our application will not be processed from the start? Is that true?
Hi, this means that you are included in the post march copr holders, and you are not allowed to go to canada unless your are included in the restrictions (e.g. immediate family, etc.) Nothing u can do but to wait...Our COPR expired January 2021., still waiting for IRCC to contact us, as instructed in their website.

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
No, nothing changed in our ircc account, only that our counterfoils had already expired.
Same case as you, my VO is Sydney NS, and yours? From what I've read through forums and whatsapp groups, I believe that we should email ircc about our case like those who are already got contacted by ircc, that's what they did webforms+emails to their VO.

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Same case as you, my VO is Sydney NS, and yours? From what I've read through forums and whatsapp groups, I believe that we should email ircc about our case like those who are already got contacted by ircc, that's what they did webforms+emails to their VO.
already done that, couple of webforms and emails to our VO ( Sydney ) and our local immigration office as well...we got same and generic responses ...wait for the travel restrictions to be lifted and our application is on processing, again.

Reactions: sarah2006

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
already done that, couple of webforms and emails to our VO ( Sydney ) and our local immigration office as well...we got same and generic responses ...wait for the travel restrictions to be lifted and our application is on processing, again.
This hole copr expiry story of ours is really dreadful.

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
hey Renalpe, could you please confirm which email id did you use to Sydney VO ? TIA
1* IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
2* cpc-sydney-fsw@cic.gc.ca

Last edited:
Reactions: shipping

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
If I may ask, how do you know that your application is on processing again? what's your app showing?