+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR approved after March 18, 2020

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi Everyone,

Just want to hear from you guys regarding this dilemna we are currently facing. For those approved COPRs/PRV after March 18, 2020 Rule, how do we handle our expiring COPRs/PRVs since we cannot travel? Is it different from Pre-March 18, 2020, who we are given exemptions and CAN travel to canada anytime as long as they are ready. Now, we, the post-March 18, 2020 COPR holders, can we request for just an extension or wait for the instructions of IRCC and let your COPR expire?

Our status is that our COPR/PRV was approved November 4, 2020 and is valid upto January 23, 2021. Travel restrictions were extended upto January 21, 2021. We already raised a webform requesting for an extension, no reply yet from IRCC.

What to do???

Thank you to who will reply and can help other COPR holders approved after MArch 18, 2020 ruling.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Just want to hear from you guys regarding this dilemna we are currently facing. For those approved COPRs/PRV after March 18, 2020 Rule, how do we handle our expiring COPRs/PRVs since we cannot travel? Is it different from Pre-March 18, 2020, who we are given exemptions and CAN travel to canada anytime as long as they are ready. Now, we, the post-March 18, 2020 COPR holders, can we request for just an extension or wait for the instructions of IRCC and let your COPR expire?

Our status is that our COPR/PRV was approved November 4, 2020 and is valid upto January 23, 2021. Travel restrictions were extended upto January 21, 2021. We already raised a webform requesting for an extension, no reply yet from IRCC.

What to do???

Thank you to who will reply and can help other COPR holders approved after MArch 18, 2020 ruling.
Following. Hope someone can shade some positive feedback here. I am also in the same situation like yours. Mine was issued on October & have validity till March. When did you raise your webform for extension ? Do they provide authorization letter to approved COPR after 18th March 2020 ? Any idea ? I am thinking to raise my first webform later this month with complete details requesting for authorization letter.

Reactions: Renalpe

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Following. Hope someone can shade some positive feedback here. I am also in the same situation like yours. Mine was issued on October & have validity till March. When did you raise your webform for extension ? Do they provide authorization letter to approved COPR after 18th March 2020 ? Any idea ? I am thinking to raise my first webform later this month with complete details requesting for authorization letter.
I just raised a webform 3 days back., no reply yet. will keep each other posted thanks!

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Hope they give that anytime soon for all, not waiting for each person to write an exemption/extension letter...wew
Yes about in the same situation. ETA is 2 weeks for their reply. If not, drop another email.

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi All, if your job offer is an essential skill and COPR received after 18th March in this case your exempted. Have anyone traveled.

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Hi All, if your job offer is an essential skill and COPR received after 18th March in this case your exempted. Have anyone traveled.
i have heard the same. But need more info on this. It is best to contact ircc by dropping required details?