+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR approved after March 18, 2020

yeyang

Feb 17, 2021
Thank you!
I have got new progress as well as new confusion.My family has just received new CoPRs without annotation as mentioned in information sheet (This document replaces the client’ s previous copr document,which was issued on or before Mar 18 2020), and new CoPR with this annotation is listed as one of required travel documents as well as old CoPR(proof of exemption from travel restrictions). However, should I prepare for travel? Or anyone face the similar situation?

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
I have got new progress as well as new confusion.My family has just received new CoPRs without annotation as mentioned in information sheet (This document replaces the client’ s previous copr document,which was issued on or before Mar 18 2020), and new CoPR with this annotation is listed as one of required travel documents as well as old CoPR(proof of exemption from travel restrictions). However, should I prepare for travel? Or anyone face the similar situation?
I guess your in a different forum thread

sophia01

May 15, 2021
My copr states that “ your visa has been given maximum validity and it cannot be extended “ if you do not use it i would have to re apply. It was issues to me on nov 2020 and since my medical expires in aug 2021 thay gave me the same expiry.
I am wondering whether i will also be considered for extension and as the minister said, expired xopr will be eventually able to come to canada.
also on 18th marc 2021 i got an email from ircc that they wantme to come eventually without braking any law when the restrictions lift up. I am so confused now.
anyone who has the same copr statement ?

Ay wizzy

Jun 16, 2021
Have done my Canada biometrics since December 11 but have not received any free since then, what is going on.