+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR approval on portal but no COPR email letter. How long to wait?

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, I got it a week after I contacted the agent. It was not an email, but a document message in the main portal.
Hi There,
You mentioned that you contacted the agent, What it mean? its phone contact to IRCC or email to the client portal email. Let me know. Thanks.

bidiubiu

Jun 8, 2020
Hi There,
You mentioned that you contacted the agent, What it mean? its phone contact to IRCC or email to the client portal email. Let me know. Thanks.
I contacted the agent by calling IRCC. And the “portal” I mentioned is the system where you upload all your files of the PR application. I got a letter there after contacting IRCC.

Reactions: sudas

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
I contacted the agent by calling IRCC. And the “portal” I mentioned is the system where you upload all your files of the PR application. I got a letter there after contacting IRCC.
Thanks for your reply. I will contact IRCC again.

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Hi Sudas,
did they send you PR card directly, without getting portal link and COPR? Please confirm.
No.....I got the portal link July 22. I uploaded my photo and address. My application approved 23rd July and my dependents received eCOPR but they didnt sent any eCOPR document to me as the principle applicant. I was constantly calling IRCC and following this fourm, but finally I received my PR CARD.

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
No.....I got the portal link July 22. I uploaded my photo and address. My application approved 23rd July and my dependents received eCOPR but they didnt sent any eCOPR document to me as the principle applicant. I was constantly calling IRCC and following this fourm, but finally I received my PR CARD.
Where did you get the portal link? From IRCC or someone? It’s saying my application was approved from April 24th and I entered Canada at ircc Etobicoke and received my PR but I have not gotten any COPR as yet so I don’t understand. Can you give me an idea on what to do?

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
IRCC will send you the PR portal link. Once they send, you need to upload your photo and address. Once they approve you will get your eCOPR and after 45 days you will get your PR CARD. This process is for inland applicants. I don't know for outlanders.
I will suggest u contact IRCC.

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
IRCC will send you the PR portal link. Once they send, you need to upload your photo and address. Once they approve you will get your eCOPR and after 45 days you will get your PR CARD. This process is for inland applicants. I don't know for outlanders.
I will suggest u contact IRCC.
I contact them by phone many times and the last time the agent told me that they can’t give me an update because they are only dealing with the Afghan situation now.