+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR approval on portal but no COPR email letter. How long to wait?

Shasharm

Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations..did you get it in email or portal??
My application was approved in portal on March 23rd...still waiting for COPR
Thank you! So i got it through portal. Immigration officer called me and confirmed my email over the call and sent email right away also asked me to login to portal and provide required details like in canada declaration, address and photo and next day i got my COPR on the portal.

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
When was your application approved?
It
Thank you! So i got it through portal. Immigration officer called me and confirmed my email over the call and sent email right away also asked me to login to portal and provide required details like in canada declaration, address and photo and next day i got my COPR on the portal.
Did you send email via portal? How can I do that? When exactly was your application approved? Mine was April 24, 2021

Shasharm

Sep 17, 2021
It

Did you send email via portal? How can I do that? When exactly was your application approved? Mine was April 24, 2021
I think, i replied to your thread earlier about my application approval date anyways its 4th June 2021.
About how i get it, i called the IRCC several times and asked them to escalated the issue as it been already been more than 3months after my PR got approved however i have not received my COPR.
So in first week of September when i was speaking to one of the officer he helped me escalating the issue and assured me i will get call in 3-4 days and same happened.
My advise who ever is dealing with this issue call and asked them to escalate the issue. Because as far as i understood, customer service representatives can’t take any decision but they can escalate it and immigration/visa officer can take action immediately based on that.

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
I think, i replied to your thread earlier about my application approval date anyways its 4th June 2021.
About how i get it, i called the IRCC several times and asked them to escalated the issue as it been already been more than 3months after my PR got approved however i have not received my COPR.
So in first week of September when i was speaking to one of the officer he helped me escalating the issue and assured me i will get call in 3-4 days and same happened.
My advise who ever is dealing with this issue call and asked them to escalate the issue. Because as far as i understood, customer service representatives can’t take any decision but they can escalate it and immigration/visa officer can take action immediately based on that.
But I have been calling and the keeper telling me that they are dealing with situation in Afghan and that priority so they can’t help. I guess I just have to wait and I desperately need to travel because of family illness. Thanks for your help anyways.

Reactions: klein

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
But I have been calling and the keeper telling me that they are dealing with situation in Afghan and that priority so they can’t help. I guess I just have to wait and I desperately need to travel because of family illness. Thanks for your help anyways.
I called IRCC and explained to the agent and she told me to send in my photos with the right specifications with a copy of my passport and write a letter asking them to escalate to for so I did just so let’s see what will happen.

Reactions: klein

CANADA66

Aug 5, 2021
How can I link my PR card application to my IRCC account?
On PR portal it shows address is accepted and photo in review. Few of my friends have got PR card in mail and it still shows that photo is in review.
My ECOPR is generated which I can see on IRCC but document is not available to download on PR portal that's why I am wondering if they have already dispatched the card but not sure so need help in getting my application linked.
Thanks in Advance

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
How can I link my PR card application to my IRCC account?
On PR portal it shows address is accepted and photo in review. Few of my friends have got PR card in mail and it still shows that photo is in review.
My ECOPR is generated which I can see on IRCC but document is not available to download on PR portal that's why I am wondering if they have already dispatched the card but not sure so need help in getting my application linked.
Thanks in Advance
Hi all, I received my COPR today

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
Hi,how did you solve the issue finally? by phone or web form?
I called IRCC and I told the agent that I had a family emergency and I needed to travel asap. She told me to send in a photo with my application #, UCI # and I letter explaining my emergency. I did that and maybe a week after they emailed my COPR.

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
I called IRCC and I told the agent that I had a family emergency and I needed to travel asap. She told me to send in a photo with my application #, UCI # and I letter explaining my emergency. I did that and maybe a week after they emailed my COPR.
I received my PR card a little over weeks after my COPR

Dec 8, 2021
Hi
Guys, I saw my copr is approved in main portal but want to know how long does it take to receive email for COPR approval?
As I just see the number for now but no email of COPR letter.
Anyone experienced this? Your help will be appreciated.

Also does the days count from copr approval date or letter date?

thanks!

Hi,

I have a similar situation now. I saw COPR number on October 6th and it's been 2 months with no COPR. I called IRCC multiple times and raised webforms, yet I haven't got my COPR yet.

Could you advise what needs to be done per your experience.