+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR approval on portal but no COPR email letter. How long to wait?

Jun 15, 2023
COPR updated on tracker by 28th April 2023 ( Outland )

It's been morethen 49 days No PPR yet.

Called multiple times to IRCC but they said your application is processing outside of Canada ( NDVO ) so we can not provide any other information to you at this point.

Can anyone suggest me anything on this ? I am just worried & don't even know what to do . Please help .

Thank you in advance.

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023

Called multiple times to IRCC but they said your application is processing outside of Canada ( NDVO ) so we can not provide any other information to you at this point.

Can anyone suggest me anything on this ? I am just worried & don't even know what to do . Please help .

Thank you in advance.
Have you received your PPR now ?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello guys.

I got the decision on ECAS about 8 days ago, but I did not receive the Portal invitation.

I got eligibility and pre-arrival about a month ago, and I also passed medical before I got DM on ECAS.

My IRCC account still shows that my application is in process and a decision has not been made yet.

¿Any advice or opinions about this?

Why haven't I gotten the portal invitation yet?

Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021

Thank you in advance.
It's been a month for my copr update on gc key but still I haven't received my passport back with visa?

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
hello everyone. Anyone have experience about how long it take to recieved the ecopr? Got invited to portal in sept to submit the address and photo. Still in review. Called the ircc last month they mentioned it can take months to year. I can see my ecopr detail on portal. Any advise / suggestion please. Thanks