+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR approval on portal but no COPR email letter. How long to wait?

y46shi

Feb 22, 2017
Hi, all! I have a similar issue. My inland pr application was approved on Feb 27, 2021. However, I did not receive any emails about eCOPR or new portal systems. I have emailed IRCC webform several times but no response. ECAS said that I entered Canada and became a PR on Feb 27, 2021.

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
Hi, all! I have a similar issue. My inland pr application was approved on Feb 27, 2021. However, I did not receive any emails about eCOPR or new portal systems. I have emailed IRCC webform several times but no response. ECAS said that I entered Canada and became a PR on Feb 27, 2021.
I still didn’t hear anything, it says the same thing that I entered Canada at CIC Etobicoke and because a PR on April 24th .

y46shi

Feb 22, 2017
I still didn’t hear anything, it says the same thing that I entered Canada at CIC Etobicoke and because a PR on April 24th .
I called IRCC today, and they said they gonna put a request on my application. But I have no idea how long that gonna take to receive the instructions for PR card. Did you call ircc before?

y46shi

Feb 22, 2017
okay I saw you called ircc. What I dont understand is they have our COPR number, and they know we are approved. Why they cannot just simply forward the email to us !!! so frustrating. Can we update our SIN number without PR card?

y46shi

Feb 22, 2017
Really really appreciate your reply! I am in Canada and have been constantly checking my regular/spam inbox. Now that the agent helped me verify my email address on file and send another request, I will just be waiting a little more then. It’s reassuring to know the actual document has a longer expiry date.
Hi, when did you finally get your COPR?

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
okay I saw you called ircc. What I dont understand is they have our COPR number, and they know we are approved. Why they cannot just simply forward the email to us !!! so frustrating. Can we update our SIN number without PR card?
I called them on June 29th and they sent a request and told me if I didn’t hear anything after a month I should call back. I called a month later and they sent another request and still nothing.

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
I called them on June 29th and they sent a request and told me if I didn’t hear anything after a month I should call back. I called a month later and they sent another request and still nothing.
I called on Monday of this week and they told me that they can’t help me with my request because they have Afghan refugees on priority at this time. So frustrating.

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Yes, I also have the same situation...................but dependents received eCOPR NOT ME AS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT.
What's your status in the IRCC Client Portal LOGIN ???

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
Yes, I also have the same situation...................but dependents received eCOPR NOT ME AS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT.
What's your status in the IRCC Client Portal LOGIN ???
It just says I entered Canada at IRCC Etobicoke on April 24th and became a PR. I am the principal applicant, no dependent. When I called the person said she can see where my PR card is in process but can’t see where the officer sent out a COPR.

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
It just says I entered Canada at IRCC Etobicoke on April 24th and became a PR. I am the principal applicant, no dependent. When I called the person said she can see where my PR card is in process but can’t see where the officer sent out a COPR.
Did your photo and address are accepted in the Client PR portal ?? and the status approved instead of review with IRCC?? Let me know. In my case address was accepted and the Photo was in review with IRCC and the status was in review with IRCC.

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
Did your photo and address are accepted in the Client PR portal ?? and the status approved instead of review with IRCC?? Let me know. In my case address was accepted and the Photo was in review with IRCC and the status was in review with IRCC.
What photo? I didn’t get anything to submit any photo. The only thing I can see is what I told you earlier. The agent that I spoke to told me that she saw that my PR card was in process so I told her that I didn’t get anything to submit photos so I don’t understand. She said she saw that the officer didn’t send out a COPR.