+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I dont think so as it gonna beat the whole purpose of stop the spread of virus. As per news, travellers coming to Canada contribute 2% in virus spreading but they want to make it to 0%.

Also, this could be the safeguard to ease out current travel restrictions and make way to CoPR holders issued after 18th March 2020 and other applicants.
Yes, he accepted that its only 2% of the people who have travelled and got infected but there are 35-40% of the people who does not know the trace(may be they are hiding, who know?).

kanugln3

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Is there anyone else who does not have any progress on their expired COPR. My COPR expired on April 2020, I've sent the ready to travel web forms, proactively sent the four questions' answers since I did not get the four pointer mail, but the only response I got was we are processing your application. I have had no ghost updates on my profile, no request for re medical. I am seriously getting worried now since it's almost a year now that my travel plans have cancelled.
No progress copr expired may 2020

dodge_JJ

Jan 10, 2021
I have been in this forum since it's inception, it's more than 1000 pages now. To summarise, Canada doesn't need you, want you and definitely not ready to manage any stress (crisis is a word for them). We all need to introspect, this is the country we all want to leave everything behind.
This is profound, but even i was having similar thoughts yesterday.

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
I have been in this forum since it's inception, it's more than 1000 pages now. To summarise, Canada doesn't need you, want you and definitely not ready to manage any stress (crisis is a word for them). We all need to introspect, this is the country we all want to leave everything behind.
Wat, Canada’s taking care about its citizens for sure, paying CERB for vulnerable, adding rules and so on. The thing is we’re not citizens nor residents that’s why we left behind.

butterflyins

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Wat, Canada’s taking care about its citizens for sure, paying CERB for vulnerable, adding rules and so on. The thing is we’re not citizens nor residents that’s why we left behind.
Really? Taking care of your citizens by destroying tens of thousands of lives? Are COPR holders just tourists with casual plans to holiday? Is this what Canada's morality is? They first imposed the restrictions, and common people like us who trusted in their system suffered! Now we are being mentally tortured for Remeds for PCCs and what not! Why? They created this mess and we are paying the price! This is not protecting citizens, my friend. This is Hypocrisy and Scumbaggery of the highest order. When the British ruled the world, and plundered natural resources from their colonies, and destroyed lives, even they sang "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! We are just doing it for our citizens. Long live the empire"

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi all,
With the new travel rules in place for the 3 day hotel quarantine, what happens if only one family member tests positive?
In some countries the person testing positive stays in the hotel while the other family members are allowed to go free.
Especially as newcomers how are the remaining family members say mother and children supposed to find a place to live while the father has to remain in quarantine if positive?
Any ideas anyone?

JNP19

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi we are from Kochi too. But did not receive any updates yet. I have few questions
1. Did you proactively do your remedicals.
2. Is Emirates allowing to board the flight from Kochi to Canada? As India is still on bubble agreement. We had booked our first flight with Emirates and our tickets are still open. So wanted to know when we get our AL will we able to travel through Emirates.
3. In Dubai did u have to do any Covid test?.
Kindly share your experiences
Hi,
1.We were not asked to do remedical we got AL in the mail and CIC updated our medicals to passed to Dec 31 2020.
2.Yes,Emirates flight was completely packed.Find a good travel agent,he shall help book tickets as many tickets may not be available online.
4.No,we did it 72 hours before travel.That was enough at dubai.

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Well, I felt the same when my Ex left me. No girl ever wants me.... but then i found my wife. So life was surprising... Chin up buddy. These are dark times we live in, one can only find light in such darkness if knows how to turn on the light. All we can do ,just keep trying...and not give up

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi,
1.We were not asked to do remedical we got AL in the mail and CIC updated our medicals to passed to Dec 31 2020.
2.Yes,Emirates flight was completely packed.Find a good travel agent,he shall help book tickets as many tickets may not be available online.
4.No,we did it 72 hours before travel.That was enough at dubai.
Thanks a lot for your response. All the best for your future endeavours.

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Guys : What is the minimum timeframe that IRCC provides between COPR issue date and COPR expiry date?
(I know that COPR expiry is either 6 months or medical expiry).

My medicals expired on Dec 31st 2020 I haven't received any extension yet. Assuming they give 6 months extension, my medicals will expire on June 30th , and if COPR is issued in June1st the expiry would be June 30th right? Will they even issue COPR with just a 30 day window to wrap up.

Personally I would need 90 days as my notice as I would like to serve my notice period in the present job.

THOUGHTS?
@legalfalcon